Linus (Maltese/Poodle)

Linus is a 9 month old Maltese/Poodle. I found Linus on the internet, and adopted him in November. Linus loves the snow, and loves to play with his baby brother Cody our kitten. Linus has brought us such joy and happiness.

My husband became disabled early in the year, and Linus took up with us like he has been here a year. He watches my husband for me, like as if he was a seeing eye dog. He is such a smart and delight to the family! We love him dearly, and his little expressions will melt your heart.

By handmixer

Love Linus's hairdo. ;-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

we also have a 6 year old Maltese/Poodle and he knows when my husband is going to have a seizure and he will grab dad's pant leg and put him to bed; sitting on dad's chest until the seizure is over. they are a very smart breed of dog!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes