Linus (Maltese/Poodle)

Linus is a 9 month old Maltese/Poodle. I found Linus on the internet, and adopted him in November. Linus loves the snow, and loves to play with his baby brother Cody our kitten. Linus has brought us such joy and happiness.

My husband became disabled early in the year, and Linus took up with us like he has been here a year. He watches my husband for me, like as if he was a seeing eye dog. He is such a smart and delight to the family! We love him dearly, and his little expressions will melt your heart.

By handmixer

Love Linus's hairdo. ;-)

we also have a 6 year old Maltese/Poodle and he knows when my husband is going to have a seizure and he will grab dad's pant leg and put him to bed; sitting on dad's chest until the seizure is over. they are a very smart breed of dog!

Cute Shih Tzu Matlese Mix Puppy
Maltese Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 4, 2011
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Maltese
Maltese Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄