Translating the Names of Essential Oils from Turkey

I went on holiday to Turkey last September. I bought some essential oils from a shop that was recommended. The problem is I have lost the translation for them even though the shopkeeper was English.

If I give a list of them could anyone please help. They are Esansi Nane Havuc Gul Yagi. I found them still in my suitcase just this morning. Hope I have gotten the right name for these oils.

Many thanks.

By Helen from U.K

You might try the Google is sup to be the best of the online ones: from Turkish to English

Esansi Nane Havuc Gul Yagi (is that one phrase or sep words?)

...comes up as...

Carrot Essence Peppermint Gul Yagi

or try typing the info into the reg search box to see what comes up. Often there will be a link to the right saying 'translate this page'.

This first link is for a Turkish perfume company. There is a contact postal address and a contact name and email address. They might be your best bet to find out the translation:

This second link is a free online translation service for Turkish to English:

Many thanks to the replies re translation for the essential oils I bought in Turkey. I will try all that was suggested I will let you know what they mean. I certainly wont make that mistake again helen x

Lavender Essential Oil
Using Essential Oils
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes SkinMarch 5, 2010
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
we speak italian si parka italiano
Translating Italian Into English
Lavender Essential Oil
Using Lavender Essential Oil
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)