Cute Jeans Purses

I saw the cute jeans purse and wanted to show the two I've made. I was at a craft festival this summer. A lady came with her show dog and bought the one for the dog to carry at shows. She had the hardest time deciding which one to buy for the dog. She even asked her which one she wanted. My cousin who was set up at the craft table with me, couldn't believe what we were hearing. I almost didn't sell it to her but thought the dog's money was as green and any person's.

I could just picture the woman asking the dog. LOL

Hey, doesn't every well-groomed dog need an especially pretty purse to carry to a show? LOL

I can understand why she had trouble choosing. They both are very nice.

Wis. Judy

I like the one on the right.

Donna...are you willing to share your directions...I don't live anywhere near you and I only want to make one for my grand daughter?

Thanks

The guest post asking directions.......I have no way to contact you. E-mail me thru Thrifty and I'll explain the directions as clear as I can.

Very nice bag...I posted a pic of a bag similar to yours on here and it was never put on here,why I don't know.Mine had ruffles I added to the bottom the same fabric as I used for the lining.It was adorable.I gave it to my grand daughter for xmas.

I wrote to them about my pic but they never replied.I suppose they play favorites on here but it's all good.

Keep up the good work.

Marian from Va

Any directions on how to make them? I am in Anaheim and would love to make one for my 15 yr old granddaughter living with me. Thank you

I would like step by step directions for the purses if possible

Thank you very much

Lindasue41 AT yahoo.com

These are way cute and I hope I figure out how to make them. I have watched several tutorials on how to make them and I think I have the basics down but I would love to be able to add the bottom strip like on the bag on the left. Thank you for posting these.

Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Making a Jeans Apron
Stack of Jeans
Saving Money on Jeans
Recycled Jeans Flower Pot
Recycled Jeans Planters
🎄
🍂