Diabetic Lemon Cordial Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for diabetic lemon cordials?

Lesley from Australia

Now that I think I understand what lemon cordial is, here's what I would do.

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/products/a/liqsplenda.htm

This has information on a variety of liquid Sucralose products that you could use in place of the basic simple syrup (sugar water) that goes into most cordials, and then all you would need to do is add the lemon juice and poss. the tiny amount of alcohol that goes into some of the recipes.

Good luck! I might have to try making some of mine own after reading all these yummy sounding recipes!

Hi Lesley,

You can either juice some lemons, and use to mix with a sweetener (I use Sugarine liquid as it is the only one without carbs) and water. You can make it as strong as you want. Alternatively, have a look in the supermarket for Weight Watchers cordials in bottles or packets. They are ready to mix with water.

Coles have a two-for-$6 deal at the moment on the Diet-Rite brand (their tropical cordial is to die for). Good luck!

Salmon with Lemons
Recipes Using Lemons
Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting BeveragesSeptember 24, 2008
Apple Pie
Diabetic Apple Pie Recipes
Making Diabetic Powdered Sugar (Sugar Free)
Blueberry Pie
Diabetic Blueberry Pie
Lemon Squares on a plate with lemon slices.
Lemon Squares Recipes
🎄