Contacting Magic Jack Customer Service

I need a phone number for Magic Jack where I can speak to a real person in Customer Service to assist me with my return. Thank you.

By Nature01 from Cumming, GA

Well you could try www.magicjack,com. near bottom of screen is tab to click on that says "customercarelive agent"

And go fromt here. Good luck.

I have tried for 6 days to talk with a real person and to advise them that their return info. and links do not work. I have the same error messages each time and I get the same on line answers from their customer service people. I will not try any longer.

I am not sure at this point that they really are a legitimate company. Thank you

Magic Jack falls in the same catergory as so many other infommercial merchandise companies that entice you by witty, energetic sales pitchers who wow you with the unique one of a kind item and, as a bonus, big money savings. They take your money and run and they keep it up until they run the customer well dry :-(

It's probably best on your stress level and ego at this point to let the matter drop and try to come up with a creative recycled use for the jack. If you take a picture of it and submit it as a request for creative recycling ideas I am sure you'll get a lot of clever ideas :-)

Walmart and Radio Shack in our area carry Magic Jack. You might contact the store managers and see if they can provide you with information regarding the product. If not, maybe they can put you in touch with someone at "corporate" that could be of service.

Let us know how it works for you -

http://www.magicjack.com/4/customercare.asp

How to Contact MagicJack for Tech Support

http://digital-nomads.blogspot.com/ ... w-to-contact-magicjack-for-tech.html

Guys I found a website that has a post that lists a magic jack customer service phone number. The number is (281) 404-1551 and it says its for billing support only. I found it at http://www.magic-jack.com/secret-ma ... er-service-phone-number/magic-jack/. I am not trying to spam either I just think its fair to give this site credit for being the one that came up with this phone number that nobody else seems to have.

I have had my Magic Jack for 5 years. I only had to go to customer service one and I went to magicjack.com and found it. I had trouble with it quitting for a while and was told that should unplug for a while and plug back in. He said that it is good to do it once a month, but I haven't ha to that often. It was taking a while to use it when I reduced it to the bar below. I found the best way is to just leave it up. Whenever I go to another site it just goes behind what ever I am looking at. Now it is always plugged in and running.

Consumer Advice Company ComplaintsJuly 13, 2009
Using Magic Jack
Using Magic Jack
star shaped magic wand
Magic Wand Crafts
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
🎄