Nap At Lunchtime

If you are tired during the day - take a nap IN YOUR CAR at lunch hour. Set your cell phone to wake you up! No one will know you are there, you can put one of those sunshades on the windshield and sit in the back with your legs up. It saved me many times when I was working in offices!

By Pam from Los Angeles

I thought I was the only one that did that! It's amazing how a short nap can revitalize you!

In Texas it is a crime, believe it or not, even if on your own property! NO ONE can sleep in their car, even for a short time. Several people I know, one a relative, have been ticketed for it! Solution, buy 4

Sun Visors for all four sides and park within a private underground or overhead parking garage. It might buy some time and will certainly discourage anyone reporting it. The law seems to be an over-reaction to prevent loitering, and "suspicious activity", especially since so many innocent folks nap off and on while waiting on someone in a store, for example. I don't believe this law has been lifted over the last ten years here.

Hopefully it's not a law in your state? God bless and help you rest. : )

I agree completely! Naps help so much, especialliy if you are like most of us, overworked, overbooked, with kids, their activities, cooking, laundry, etc!

I work in my own cubicle. At lunch when everybody leaves the building I tell them I am "eating at my desk." I then put my head down on my desk and get some rest. I can fall asleep very easily. No one is around and I get a 45 minute nap in. If someone does catch me, and they have, I tell them, if people can go on several smoking breaks a day, I have the right to a nap break!

Our office also has a seldom-used gym with a locker room complete with rubber floormats. I have been known on really tired days to escape there at lunch, throw my coat on the floor and catch some zZZZz!

Health & Beauty AdviceNovember 10, 2006
Child Taking a Nap
Getting Children to Take Naps
young in green corduroy jacket
Cleaning Corduroy
Suede Jacket
Cleaning Stains on Suede Clothing
Suede Boots
Cleaning Suede Boots