How Can I Make a Sewing Basket?

I am looking for instructions for how to make a sewing basket.

By Lynda from Kearny, NJ

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You can use any type of container that you want and put the necessary materials in it, such as scissors, different sized needles, different threads, pins, etc. There should be now problem in planning it. Oh yes, you might want to put in a pincushion.

If you know how to do plastic canvas my mother has two designs that would work for sewing baskets. Just send me your address and I'll photocopy them and send them to you.

Crafts MiscellaneousNovember 4, 2010
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Peeps Easter Basket
Peeps Easter Basket
Jack O' Lantern Basket
Making a Paper Jack O' Lantern Basket
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:15:50 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.