Finding Discontinued Home Trends Wallpaper

roll of wall paper
Finding discontinued Walmart brand wallpaper can be a challenge. This is a guide about finding discontinued Home Trends wallpaper.

I just need about 12 ft. more of the Home Trends Sports border to finish my sons room! It has footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, and basketballs with a denim looking back ground. If anyone knows how or where I could get more please let me know! Thanks.

Melissa from Connersville, IN

Best Answer

When I need something to match a pattern I already have (linens, wallpaper, dishes, clothes, etc.) I can usually find it on Ebay. Good Luck!

I am desperately looking for at least one more roll of Walmart's Home Trends "Grid Lock" wall border and can't find it at any Walmart or on line. If anyone knows where I can get it please let me know

By Abby from Shelbyville, IL

Best Answer

Check eBay. I was looking for some discontinued Walmart border and found three rolls on there! Good luck.

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper border that Walmart used to sell. It is from Home Trends and is called Sports World. I need several rolls of it. Thanks!

Julie from Douglasville, PA

Best Answer

Found some on ebay, the link is too long and confusing to post, but it's in Home and Garden section in the Wall Decor spot, they also have a ceiling fan there in "sports world".

I am trying to find one roll of the Walmart Home Trends Bubble Gum Garden Wall Border. It is many colors with plaids, butterflies, ladybugs and flowers on it. Walmart discontinued it and I'm not able to locate another roll. Can anyone help?

Tanya from Colfax, WI

i have 2 rolls that i'm not going to use. i'd be happy to sell them if you're still interested. i'll email you a picture.My email: crystalblu33 AT hotmail.com

i would like to buy one roll of the bubble gum garden

border if you will email a picture to let me see if it is the right one please thanks selenalittledaycare@yahoo.com

If anyone else has one roll of the walmart home trends bubble gum garden wall barder please email me. mmderrick (at) adelphia.net

I also need 2 rolls of the same wallpapper & just found their discontinued, please email me betika717 AT aol.com if anyone still has some

i was looking for some of this too. 2-3 rolls. i would also like the bedding if that is available. if anyone comes accross it please let me know at fourthennomore AT msn.com

thanks

I am looking for 2 rolls of the same wallpaper. Does anyone have any they would like to sell? Please email me at glenn-n-amy AT sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

I am also looking for the same border for my daughter's room. I need 2 - 3 more rolls as well.

I need about 8-10 ft of this border as well. That is how short I am from finishing my daughters rm. Didn't realize Wal-Mart discontinued. Please e-mail if anyone has any left. mmjscott1@msn.com Thanks.

I am also looking for two rolls of this print. If anyone has any extra, please email me at alderlackey AT yahoo.com

I am trying to get in touch w/carrie who emaild me about the wallpaper. tried to email you directly but i suspect my messages went to your spam folder. if you happen to see this you can get me at fourthennomore AT msn .com

thanks

I am looking for the twin comforter in bubblegum garden by walmart. please let me know!

amytim97 AT aol.com

Hi Crystal, do you still have this wall border? If so how much?

please check ebay item 180140956556

I'm looking for Home Trends Palm Breeze Wall Border #51929INS from Wal-Mart. I finally got around to doing my bathroom and found I was short and they discontinued it. I only need 1 roll. If anyone knows where I can find it or if you have one please let me know.
Thank you!

By Michelle from Cape Coral, FL

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I am looking to purchase Home Trends Wall Border, Palm Trees, SKU #3487854203. I purchased some at a local Walmart, but cannot find anymore, anywhere. If someone has 2 rolls or more to sell, or if someone knows where I can purchase this item please advise. Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

By Mary from Land O'Lakes, FL

Best Answer

If you purchased it recently, contact friends that shop at another Wal Mart, even out of town, and ask them to check that store for you. I found some I needed on ebay.

I am in the process of re-painting the inside of my house. I ran short on the wallpaper border I picked out. It is Home Trends from Walmart, Friends Gather Here. It has Teddy bears and houses. Can anyone help me locate this pattern?

By Jan from Beatrice, NE

Best Answer

Hello fellow Nebraskan, had the same problem, was only short about 18". I took my border, scanned it into my computer, worked with it a bit to get the colors to print out right and printed it out. Cut it to match the shape of my original border and put it where it would show the least, mine happened to be above a radiant heater in a corner. You might have to do quite a bit of playing with the colors to get it to please you but it worked close enough to save the day for me. Good luck.

Does anybody know anyone or anywhere that sells Home Trends Wall Paper Border Antique Rose? I made the mistake of miscounting the length I needed! I am about 12 inches short! I waited too long to put it up and it's now discontinued at Walmart! Please help! I happened upon a person selling it online on ecrater and someone came in five minutes before me and bought it!

Danielle from Imperial, MO

I need 2 rolls of wall border #HK475805B Butterfly Garden by Home Trends Kids.

Ingrid from FL

Does anyone happen to know where I could purchase some Home Trends wall paper border (Wal-mart brand?). The print number is WT1001BCS and its called tea cups. If anyone knows please email me or reply to this post. Thanks a million.

Jennifer

Jennifer,

I've never heard of that but maybe you could try checking Wal-mart .com (without the spaces) or trying to find it on the interent by the way searchalot . com (without the spaces) is a very good searching site I search everything and never end up without an answer thats how I found this site :-).

thanks,

ana

I'm trying to find the same border. Did you manage to find it?

I am looking for two rolls of Home Trends Masonic Floral wall border? I bought some clearanced at Walmart about 7 months ago and didn't buy enough. Thanks so much.

K from Enid, OK

I got one response to my request for Palm Breeze wallpaper border #50910INS. However, I have ordered the suggested wallpaper border from ewallpaperborder and it is NOT the same. Can anyone help me? I need the INS number listed above to make sure it is a match.

Carol2G from Haw River, NC

I am looking for a source for an older HomeTrends wallpaper border called Class Red Peony. I have tried contacting the company that produced it, Walmart who sold it, and have Googled it. Any suggestions?

I need to find one roll of Home Trends Sports World wall border for my son's room. Wal-Mart doesn't carry it anymore.

Charity from Grundy, VA

Answers:

Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Home Trends Sports World

I have some if you still need it. I have 3 rolls.
(12/13/2008)

By Fritz

Hi! I also need a few rolls of the discontinued Home Trends Sports World border that I bought from WalMart a few years ago. If anyone has any please let me know! (12/30/2008)

By Julie23