Finding Discontinued Home Trends Wallpaper

roll of wall paper
Finding discontinued Walmart brand wallpaper can be a challenge. This is a guide about finding discontinued Home Trends wallpaper.

I just need about 12 ft. more of the Home Trends Sports border to finish my sons room! It has footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, and basketballs with a denim looking back ground. If anyone knows how or where I could get more please let me know! Thanks.

Melissa from Connersville, IN

Best Answer

When I need something to match a pattern I already have (linens, wallpaper, dishes, clothes, etc.) I can usually find it on Ebay. Good Luck!

I just bought this at my Walmart. I bought four of them which was all they had. I ruined a bit of it and needed to buy more and when I went back, they had more. This all happened this past week.

sounds like a border I just bought at Walmart. I love it, but it turns out it's bigger than I can use.

It's the one with the blue back ground, not white. is that what you have?

Interested in selling a roll of it? If so could you email me a pic of it to make sure it's the same thing. Thanks

I'm on the same exact situation, I need just one more roll, so if someone does have one please I'll buy it from you!

aslegg14 AT yahoo.com

I am desperately looking for at least one more roll of Walmart's Home Trends "Grid Lock" wall border and can't find it at any Walmart or on line. If anyone knows where I can get it please let me know

By Abby from Shelbyville, IL

Best Answer

Check eBay. I was looking for some discontinued Walmart border and found three rolls on there! Good luck.

I found 2 rolls at WalMart in Dallas (blue & brown squares). Went back a few days later and only one was left and was on the shelf but not hanging in the right spot. I bought that last roll. Found your question after searching online for more.

Maybe you'll just have to try a few more Wal-Marts. But do it quick b/c whatever is left is all there will be.

I put this border up and need about 3 feet and can't find it either. Would you like to sell what you have?

Although it's been awhile since you posted regarding the wall border (gridlock), I wanted to let you know that I have one roll. I was going to put it up tonight but need more. I doubt that is possible at this point so if you'd like this roll just let me know.

Thanks

Hello, I would like to know if you still have the one roll of Gridlock border by HomeTrends. Thanks!

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper border that Walmart used to sell. It is from Home Trends and is called Sports World. I need several rolls of it. Thanks!

Julie from Douglasville, PA

Best Answer

Found some on ebay, the link is too long and confusing to post, but it's in Home and Garden section in the Wall Decor spot, they also have a ceiling fan there in "sports world".

Similar thing happened to me when I bought curtains at Target! Was painting and redoing a room. By the time I got to hang the curtains I realized I needed a few more panels and they discontinued it.

I went on ebay and found them - more than half the price of what I paid originally and they were still new in package. Give it a try!

Fritz,

Do you still have the home Trends Sports World Wall border?

I need this border for my son's room. My daughter tore some off his wall and I can not find it anywhere. If anyone has a roll, I would like to buy it. Please email me at klesher15 AT yahoo.com thanks

I am trying to find one roll of the Walmart Home Trends Bubble Gum Garden Wall Border. It is many colors with plaids, butterflies, ladybugs and flowers on it. Walmart discontinued it and I'm not able to locate another roll. Can anyone help?

Tanya from Colfax, WI

i have 2 rolls that i'm not going to use. i'd be happy to sell them if you're still interested. i'll email you a picture.My email: crystalblu33 AT hotmail.com

i would like to buy one roll of the bubble gum garden

border if you will email a picture to let me see if it is the right one please thanks selenalittledaycare@yahoo.com

If anyone else has one roll of the walmart home trends bubble gum garden wall barder please email me. mmderrick (at) adelphia.net

I also need 2 rolls of the same wallpapper & just found their discontinued, please email me betika717 AT aol.com if anyone still has some

i was looking for some of this too. 2-3 rolls. i would also like the bedding if that is available. if anyone comes accross it please let me know at fourthennomore AT msn.com

thanks

I am looking for 2 rolls of the same wallpaper. Does anyone have any they would like to sell? Please email me at glenn-n-amy AT sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

I am also looking for the same border for my daughter's room. I need 2 - 3 more rolls as well.

I need about 8-10 ft of this border as well. That is how short I am from finishing my daughters rm. Didn't realize Wal-Mart discontinued. Please e-mail if anyone has any left. mmjscott1@msn.com Thanks.

I am also looking for two rolls of this print. If anyone has any extra, please email me at alderlackey AT yahoo.com

I am trying to get in touch w/carrie who emaild me about the wallpaper. tried to email you directly but i suspect my messages went to your spam folder. if you happen to see this you can get me at fourthennomore AT msn .com

thanks

I am looking for the twin comforter in bubblegum garden by walmart. please let me know!

amytim97 AT aol.com

Hi Crystal, do you still have this wall border? If so how much?

please check ebay item 180140956556

I only need one roll of the border if anyone can let me know how and where I can find it.

kmickeynut AT yahoo.com

I'm looking for Home Trends Palm Breeze Wall Border #51929INS from Wal-Mart. I finally got around to doing my bathroom and found I was short and they discontinued it. I only need 1 roll. If anyone knows where I can find it or if you have one please let me know.
Thank you!

By Michelle from Cape Coral, FL

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Michelle,

I actually do have one unused roll of this border.

Hi Julie do you still have the one roll left?

Michael

mbaker6766 AT aol.com

I am looking to purchase Home Trends Wall Border, Palm Trees, SKU #3487854203. I purchased some at a local Walmart, but cannot find anymore, anywhere. If someone has 2 rolls or more to sell, or if someone knows where I can purchase this item please advise. Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

By Mary from Land O'Lakes, FL

Best Answer

If you purchased it recently, contact friends that shop at another Wal Mart, even out of town, and ask them to check that store for you. I found some I needed on ebay.

I am in the process of re-painting the inside of my house. I ran short on the wallpaper border I picked out. It is Home Trends from Walmart, Friends Gather Here. It has Teddy bears and houses. Can anyone help me locate this pattern?

By Jan from Beatrice, NE

Best Answer

Hello fellow Nebraskan, had the same problem, was only short about 18". I took my border, scanned it into my computer, worked with it a bit to get the colors to print out right and printed it out. Cut it to match the shape of my original border and put it where it would show the least, mine happened to be above a radiant heater in a corner. You might have to do quite a bit of playing with the colors to get it to please you but it worked close enough to save the day for me. Good luck.

Does anybody know anyone or anywhere that sells Home Trends Wall Paper Border Antique Rose? I made the mistake of miscounting the length I needed! I am about 12 inches short! I waited too long to put it up and it's now discontinued at Walmart! Please help! I happened upon a person selling it online on ecrater and someone came in five minutes before me and bought it!

Danielle from Imperial, MO

Danielle: Here is a site that has rose borders, not sure if they have what you need but they have 407 different rose borders. Good luck!

http://www.wall  mp;PRODDISPLAY=2

Danielle, have some Home Trends Antique Rose Wall Border. I did the same thing as you and didn't get enough, but I am short 30 feet! Have 3 rolls, never opened.

need 1 roll of home trends antique rose border bought from walmart my mother would love it.!!!!!

please help!!??

I had a very large mirror in my bathroom and took it down and now I need about 5 feet of antique rose border that I purchased from Walmart 2 1/2 years ago. I will buy the whole roll if someone has it. I also broke the toothbrush holder that went with the set. If anyone knows where I can get this, please let me know..

thank you..

I had remodeled bathroom and i'm looking for some more border. If anyone happens to have some rolls laying around i'm more than happy to take off your hands.

I need 2 rolls of wall border #HK475805B Butterfly Garden by Home Trends Kids.

Ingrid from FL

I need to rolls of the same border. If you find it, please let me know from where because my daughters room was left incomplete.

Thanks

Lup-ita AT hotmail.com

I have what you need here in Ut. I just bought some for my daughters room and am still deciding if I am going to put it up or get something in a more pastel color. If you still need it I could get you some and send it to you or work out a deal with walmart. Hopefully I am not to late. (12/4/07) I know how hard it is to find the right border for your kids rooms. my email. is crackerdoodle at hotmail dot com.

PLEASE I need 1 ROLL.

Does anyone have any left?

Does anyone happen to know where I could purchase some Home Trends wall paper border (Wal-mart brand?). The print number is WT1001BCS and its called tea cups. If anyone knows please email me or reply to this post. Thanks a million.

Jennifer

Jennifer,

I've never heard of that but maybe you could try checking Wal-mart .com (without the spaces) or trying to find it on the interent by the way searchalot . com (without the spaces) is a very good searching site I search everything and never end up without an answer thats how I found this site :-).

thanks,

ana

I'm trying to find the same border. Did you manage to find it?

I saw this border at walmart in Evergreen Park, by 95th and Western in Chicago, IL

I am looking for two rolls of Home Trends Masonic Floral wall border? I bought some clearanced at Walmart about 7 months ago and didn't buy enough. Thanks so much.

K from Enid, OK

Hi - I am looking for this too. If you don't find any, maybe you'd consider selling me a package? If you do find some, please let me know if that person/store has 1 more yard than you need. Thanks.

I got one response to my request for Palm Breeze wallpaper border #50910INS. However, I have ordered the suggested wallpaper border from ewallpaperborder and it is NOT the same. Can anyone help me? I need the INS number listed above to make sure it is a match.

Carol2G from Haw River, NC

This looks like your border. Check out ewallpaperandborder.com. Direct page (http://www.ewal  om/pabrwabo.html)

I am looking for a source for an older HomeTrends wallpaper border called Class Red Peony. I have tried contacting the company that produced it, Walmart who sold it, and have Googled it. Any suggestions?

I need to find one roll of Home Trends Sports World wall border for my son's room. Wal-Mart doesn't carry it anymore.

Charity from Grundy, VA

Answers:

Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Home Trends Sports World

I have some if you still need it. I have 3 rolls.
(12/13/2008)

By Fritz

Hi! I also need a few rolls of the discontinued Home Trends Sports World border that I bought from WalMart a few years ago. If anyone has any please let me know! (12/30/2008)

By Julie23