Spray and Wash for Carpet Stains

Coffee, tea or food spots on your carpets? Spray "Spray and Wash" on the spot. Wipe with a clean cloth, vacuum it and the stain/spot is gone. :)

By Kay from Toronto, Ontario

You don't say? I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the tip!

Thank you, Kay! Worked like a charm! Great tip!

(sent in by email)

Hey there guys, I wanted to say THANK YOU to someone that wrote in saying to spot clean carpets with Spray N Wash.

Tonight at dinner hubby knocked over about 1/2 can of sliced beets/juice on our new carpet.( light beige) I thought it would have to be replaced, After we picked up the slices and got paper towels to soak up what we could the carpet looked like it was ruined. We got the Spray N Wash out and started spraying on all the spots and then on the biggest stain. I couldn't believe it. It started removing the stain instantly. I rubbed the Spray N Wash in and it worked like a charm. I am so grateful to that person I just wanted to say Thank You for Sharing that information. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Big Great Granny Hugs, Vi

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsNovember 6, 2007
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
🎉
🎄