Cingular Wireless Complaints

How do I make a complaint against Cingular wireless?

Carrie from Galveston, TX

I've had a few run-ins with them too. Good Luck. Maybe try the Attorney General's office. They'll allow you to file a written complaint, investigate it, and maybe help you get some money back. The Better Business Bureau might be another place to start.

Doing a search on yahoo for telecommunication cell phone complaints I found this web site: ... nsumer_complaint/complaint_FCC_2.adp

You can try a similar search for your particular state or use this one. Good luck!!!

One of the best places to make complaints or compliments is! Go to this website, type up your complaint, and they will retype the letter and you can either use their's or your own. I placed a complaint against Dish Network. They owed me for 8 weeks of no cable service, plus the return postage for their box. I made numerous calls to the company over a 3 month period and got nowhere. I wrote a letter on, and two weeks later I had ALL of my money! They also post your letter for the whole world to see and they send one to whomever the complaint is about. Try can't hurt!

I went to this website and contacted Kathleen Dowling V P of customer service to resolve my issue and it worked and I also went to their customer forum and you would be amazed at all the complaints that customers have regarding cingular

In the summer of 2006 Cingular alerting me that they were forcing me to upgrade my account at the end of 2006. I quickly refilled my prepaid account to $1,000.00 I averaged about 10 minutes/month in cell usage, so the $1,000.00 was meant to last me a life time. Within 2 months of Cingular allowing me to bring my balance to $1,000.00 I learned that I would only be able to transfer $500.00 in the New Year. I was furious because I simply do not believe that just two months earlier they did not know about the $500 factor. They ripped me off and owe me a grand total of $532.45 and I want my $$$!

I had an AT & T home phone and they charged long distance calls on a unlimited plan.

I canceled the line for this reason, and they have forced me to pay overcharge.

I have talked several times with representatives and they told me that they did not know anything about that.

They keep on sending me a bill every month with higher charges.

Eventually I will pay the overcharge, but I swear that never in my life, me or my family will get their service again.

Consumer Advice Company ComplaintsDecember 11, 2006
Wireless Pet Fence
Using a Wireless Pet Fence
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Troubleshooting a Wireless Keyboard