In Memory of Frightful (Siamese Mix)

Frightful is 12 years old. We have had him since the day he was born. He is a big, big baby. His mother is a jet black Oriental Siamese, and we are guessing his father was a Tabby, an American Short Hair by the looks of him. His mother, Shadow, found us and we kept her, only to find out 3 weeks later, when she gave birth, that she had loaves in her oven. Frightful was the only male, the other four were all females, all tabby color as he is and only one solid black one as the mother.

We called him Frightful because he acted like he was scared to get in there and get his share. He loves to beat up the coffee table legs. He will grab the legs and kick the crap out of them with his hind legs. He is the world's biggest mooch. Have food, will mooch is Frightful's motto. There is no pizza box safe from his inquiring nose. He is not afraid to beat the others to the snacks, and he certainly never misses dinner call, but not at his dish, but at ours.

We all loved Frightful dearly and was devastated when Dad's alzheimer's condition allowed Frightful to get outside without his leash. He disappeared and we have never found him. We pray that someone took him in and is now loving him as we did, and still do.

By Clara from Lakeland, FL

What a wonderful kitty! I can see why you love Frightful and I hope he will find you.

Oh Clara, I'm so sorry for how you must be feeling. I would be the same if anything ever happened to our Sir Catty Kit. He is so much a part of our lives that I don't know how we'd cope. I hope that somehow, Frightful finds his way

back home to your family. He is such a lovely kitty. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 4, 2010
Siamese Cat
Siamese Cat Breed Information and Photos
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
🎄