Siamese Mix Cat Photos

Category Cats
Siamese mix cats are quite common and range from those that look very Siamese to Tabby crosses and other mixes. This is a page about Siamese mix cat photos.

Siamese Mix Cat Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Siamese Mix Cat Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Simone is a 3 year old Siamese mix. Simone showed up here when she was just a kitten. We didn't know if she was a girl or boy as she wouldn't let us near enough to find out.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

Angel is a 5 year old Siamese/Tabby. Angel was about 1 year old when we asked a neighbor to surrender her to us. Angel was very sick and not spayed. The neighbor was not able or willing to provide her medical care. She had 10 cats living in a one bedroom apartment.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Kat is a 3 year old half Siamese and domestic black shorthair. Kat was abandoned and left outdoors by her previous owner after the family decided she was too much of a hassle to care for.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Isabella is a 1 year old Siamese mix. Isabella and her sister Polly were given to me by a co-worker. Bella loves to chase bugs, run through the garden and cuddle.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

These pictures were taken by my cousin who was crazy enough to put him in a leash when I was in Mexico.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

We fostered Frank from our local Humane Society, and we fell in love with him.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Elway is a 4 year old Siamese mix. My son chose Elway as a tiny kitten; he had to be bottle fed! He was a cute little white fuzzball! Elway likes to play in boxes and play with foil balls.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

In this picture, Vegas was maybe 1 and Reno was 6 months. Vegas is a Seal Point Siamese and Reno is a mix breed with some Siamese in him. They are both male.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

I got Piper a couple of months ago from a run down neighborhood. She is now healthy and so funny.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

This is Malley, an 8 year old Siamese mix. I adopted Malley when he was just a baby. I adopted him from a foster home from an organization in our area called Animal Aid. He loves to play with cat nip pillows and with glitter balls.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

His middle name is Skippyjon, based on a childrens' book series (Skippyjon Jones). It is about a naughty but curious, sweet Siamese kitten who pretends to be a great sword fighting Chihuahua. He is mistaken for this dog breed because his ears are too big for his body!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I rescued Buttercup and her 3 kittens from a kill shelter in North Georgia in 2013. Buttercup loves to play with her ribbon toys (a crunchy toy with ribbons that come out of it). She loves to chase catnip mice and bat a ball around the circular scratcher.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Frightful is 12 years old. We have had him since the day he was born. He is a big, big baby. His mother is a jet black Oriental Siamese, and we are guessing his father was a Tabby, an American Short Hair by the looks of him.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

We live out in the country and our area has a lot of feral cats. We had been feeding one feral, who we called Kiki, each night when suddenly this big grey bully showed up and scared Kiki away. He refused to leave, but was so sweet he stole our hearts. We immediately realized he was too friendly to be a feral.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I adopted Olivia and her sister, Emmie, in 2008 from Volunteer Service for Animals (VSA) in Naples. Their website is a great way to find your new "best friend"! Bringing two into your home provides them comfort and companionship.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Porkchop and little brother Enos (with his tongue out) were born under an orange tree to a feral momma cat. We welcomed them and their sister into the house about 3 weeks later when momma cat stopped caring for them. Lucky for us they hadn't acquired that feral behavior of the momma and were easily transitioned into our home.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Numi has appeared in Thriftyfun before. I just wanted to share this recent photo. He looks like he is posing on a pedestal. He can certainly be full of himself.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Roo is my 7 year old Siamese-Abyssinian cross. Roo came to us as a foster cat whilst awaiting his new home in the south of England. His new family, happy 'staff' of three other cats, rescued him from a semi-feral life near their holiday caravan park ...

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Tobie was a rescue (he was found in a sack tied shut in the desert meowing - with his brother, a tabby cat). He likes to fetch Q-tips.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

We got him from my older brother's friend when he was 8 months old.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I found him 2 years ago. He loves to climb.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I rescued her from a barn. Her mother's owner didn't want her or her brothers (she was the only girl and the runt) because her Siamese cat had an "accidental" breeding with a feral cat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3
Load More
Pets CatsMarch 21, 2014
📓
🎂
🌻