Siamese Mix Cat Photos

Category Cats
Siamese mix cats are quite common and range from those that look very Siamese to Tabby crosses and other mixes. This is a guide about Siamese mix cat photos.

Siamese Mix Cat Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Siamese Mix Cat Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Simone is a 3 year old Siamese mix. Simone showed up here when she was just a kitten. We didn't know if she was a girl or boy as she wouldn't let us near enough to find out.

Reddish brown tabby cat with blue eyes.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 19

Angel is a 5 year old Siamese/Tabby. Angel was about 1 year old when we asked a neighbor to surrender her to us. Angel was very sick and not spayed. The neighbor was not able or willing to provide her medical care. She had 10 cats living in a one bedroom apartment.

Upside down cat.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 19

Isabella is a 1 year old Siamese mix. Isabella and her sister Polly were given to me by a co-worker. Bella loves to chase bugs, run through the garden and cuddle.

Cat stretched out on bed.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 17

Kat is a 3 year old half Siamese and domestic black shorthair. Kat was abandoned and left outdoors by her previous owner after the family decided she was too much of a hassle to care for.

Kat looking at camera.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 17

These pictures were taken by my cousin who was crazy enough to put him in a leash when I was in Mexico.

cat sitting with front legs up

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

We fostered Frank from our local Humane Society, and we fell in love with him.

tan and brown cat Siamese mix

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

Elway is a 4 year old Siamese mix. My son chose Elway as a tiny kitten; he had to be bottle fed! He was a cute little white fuzzball! Elway likes to play in boxes and play with foil balls.

Elway laying on the bed.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

In this picture, Vegas was maybe 1 and Reno was 6 months. Vegas is a Seal Point Siamese and Reno is a mix breed with some Siamese in him. They are both male.

Cats sitting together.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

I got Piper a couple of months ago from a run down neighborhood. She is now healthy and so funny.

cream and dark brown point cat

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

This is Malley, an 8 year old Siamese mix. I adopted Malley when he was just a baby. I adopted him from a foster home from an organization in our area called Animal Aid. He loves to play with cat nip pillows and with glitter balls.

Malley (Siamese Mix)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Frightful is 12 years old. We have had him since the day he was born. He is a big, big baby. His mother is a jet black Oriental Siamese, and we are guessing his father was a Tabby, an American Short Hair by the looks of him.

Cat sitting on ottoman.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

I rescued Buttercup and her 3 kittens from a kill shelter in North Georgia in 2013. Buttercup loves to play with her ribbon toys (a crunchy toy with ribbons that come out of it). She loves to chase catnip mice and bat a ball around the circular scratcher.

Buttercup (Flame Point Siamese Mix)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Numi has appeared in Thriftyfun before. I just wanted to share this recent photo. He looks like he is posing on a pedestal. He can certainly be full of himself.

Numi on a pedestal.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Roo is my 7 year old Siamese-Abyssinian cross. Roo came to us as a foster cat whilst awaiting his new home in the south of England. His new family, happy 'staff' of three other cats, rescued him from a semi-feral life near their holiday caravan park ...

Cat sleeping near the fire.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

I found him 2 years ago. He loves to climb.

woman holding a grey Siamese mix cat in front of her face

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

Emory is a little guy we took in as a kitten, and Lilly is one of our kittens until I find the perfect home. If that never happens, she will always have a home right here ;)

Emory Hugs Lilly (Siamese Mix and Calico) - cats entwined on chair

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

A lady from our church was trying to find a home for her friend's three little kittens. So I took them. Bailey, the lighter of the two, seeks me out to nurse on my neck, and Emory lays around, watching Bailey. The two are never far away from one another. They are very bonded.

Bailey and Emory on the porch watching the snow

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Annie is a 6 month old Siamese Tabby mix. I got her when she was 8 weeks old. My fiance got her for my birthday. She loves to be around people and loves to play with coat strings and her cat toys.

Annie Cat

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

This is Gentleman Jack Daniels aka Jack. He is 3 1/2 years old and a Siamese mix. Our daughter and son found him under a shed at church. He was only a tiny kitten, the vet estimated only 2 weeks old. He was so young we had to feed him with a dropper for weeks and he only weighed 4 ounces when they found him.

Gray and white tabby and Siamese mix.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Here's are pictures of my cat Shawnee. I believe he's mixed with a tiger kitty as he has stripes in his fur if you look real closely. He is about 2 years old. I adopted him about a year and a half ago from a no-kill cat adoption center.

Cat watching fish in bowl.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Siamese Mix Cat Photos

Ask a QuestionHere are the Siamese Mix Cat Photos asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

We are fostering her from our local Humane Society, but wondering what is her specific breed. What are your thoughts?

Gray and white kitten.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? 1

I adopted my cat Leo from a shelter about a month ago. He is a mixed Siamese cat, but they didn't know what he was mixed with. He's very shy and has a short temper, which isn't what traditional Siamese are known for. I don't know much about cats and I'm just really curious.

What Is My Siamese Mixed With? - seal point Siamese mix

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes