How Can I Restuff a Leather Couch Cushion? - Categories:

SofasFurniture

How Can I Restuff a Leather Couch Cushion?

I have a leather couch with non-removable cushions. One side of one cushion is entirely broken down and needs to be re-fluffed. How can I do this myself?

By Marti from Kansas City, MO

Answers

I had the same problem. So I just used polyester stuffing. There should be a zipper in the back of the cushions, just unzip and start stuffing the polyester filling in until you think its fluffy enough. Then when you are finished zip it back up. It may look a little over stuffed at first, but as you sit it will go down some and look better within a few days or so, depending on the amount of sitting of course.

Its kinda a different way to do it, but it will save you money and it works just fine. I hope this helps.

Home and Garden Repair Furniture SofasMay 1, 2010
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Light colored leather couch.
Removing Fabric Dye from a Leather Couch
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 9:40:21 AM on 10.0.0.160 in 539 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.