Links: Xylitol Toxic To Dogs

Thought I should share this warning with fellow ThiftyFun Family members! I have never heard of this before so you might not have either! I checked out a few links about it and here are the two that seem to have the most information:

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Thank you,

thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know about this, we don't feed our boys rubbish but you never know who is going to give them something "nice."

This is a great "heads up". I know we don't think of a little piece of gum left sitting around as a threat to our pets. But it is. And I love sugar free gum. Now I am a lot more careful with it. Thanks Deeli

Pets HealthMarch 22, 2011
grey rat
Homemade Rat Bait Ideas
Non Toxic Mold Cleaner
Non-Toxic Mold Cleaners
cat in a garden
Garden Plants That Can Be Toxic to Pets
Watchband Links
Removing Watchband Links