Miley (Siberian Husky/Lab Mix)

Miley is a 1 year Siberian Husky/Lab mix. I adopted Miley from the Adopt-A-Pet shelter over spring break. I found her first on www.petfinder.com.

She has learned to toss her toys across the room, so she spends a lot of time running. She enjoys playing fetch and running around with other dogs. She is a real sweetheart and very well mannered for being so young and full of energy.

By ThriftyCollegeStudent from Bellevue, NE

Awww, Look at that beautiful face! I am so glad that Miley has a wonderful home. I am sure you two will share many precious moments together. Hugs.

Hello Miley. You are such a pretty doggie, and I hear you are super smart too. I'm happy that you have someone who loves you and keeps you safe.

Thank you for the sweet pictures.

HokeyPoke

Pets Pet PagesJuly 13, 2011
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos
🎄