Use Swiffers For Cleaning Walls And Ceilings

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I recently found a use for the Swiffer floor dusters. Use it on your walls and ceiling to get the dust that sets and collects on them. I was surprised at how much it actually got off the walls and ceiling. It's easy on the back as well. And only a few minutes gets it all done.

By Joely from Ceres, CA

Hi Joely (from Ceres.....I'm from Modesto :D )! I also use Swiffer for washing my windows outside. I put a microfibre cloth on it and it does a great job!!!

This is wonderful idea. I love to have a clean house but dread "spring cleaning" type jobs like washing walls. Your tip would save tons of time! Thanks, I will be trying this soon.

I'm one of those who has never had much luck with the Swiffer. I tried it for a while but just didn't feel it did that great of a job. As for walls and ceilings, if you have heavily textured areas the Swiffer may not work as well as on a smooth or orange peel surface. In our house, it would just snag up.

I've found that a regular old dust mop works better for me, both on floors and walls. And it's washable.

Washing Walls and Ceilings
Washing Walls and Ceilings
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJuly 5, 2007
Cleaning Smoke Stains from Walls
Cleaning Smoke Off Walls
Mold on Walls
Removing Mold from Painted Walls and Ceiling
Patching a Plaster Wall
Patching a Plaster Wall
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
🎉
🎄