Scenery: Family Country Walk

Grandkids and niece (and of course Lou, our dog) on a walk on my Dad's farm one Saturday morning.

By Joyce

This is by far one of the sweetest photos to come across ThriftyFun in a while. It portrays perfectly what good family life is all about. Children remember this type of activity more than any other. My own children remember these simple family experiences and talk about them among themselves often enough that I know they loved them. Sometimes our cats would go with us too, and they'd walk right along behind us, tails in the air, while the dogs would run ahead, barking and trying to find things to chase. They were such good times.

Thank you for sharing. Your picture sure brings back many good memories.

Beautiful photo. It reminds me of my summers growing in the 50's. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

Crafts Halloween CostumesNovember 1, 2010
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Cat attached to a leash.
Training Your Cat to Walk on a Leash
African baby in a t-shirt.
Adopting a Child from a Foreign Country