ProductsCleaning

Dawn Original Reviews

Category Products

Reviews of Dawn Original dish soap. Post your review.

I have found that dawn dishwashing liquid is great on ALL stains! Just remove garment as soon as its spotted or when you notice it and just dab dawn dishwashing liquid on the trouble spot! Walla!

I myself have worked in a factory where I would get grease, grime and you name it on my clothes. This was when I first realized it! I would put the Dawn and OMGoodness the clothes came out so clean I found that I could wear the same clothes out and no one would ever know what a grimy mess they were or that I wore them to work! I've also tried it on coffee stains, blueberry stains, dirt and grass stains and its a miracle worker! And you can find it at most dollar stores in big bottles for $2. I keep one in my kitchen for dishes and another in my laundry room at all times! Saves on spot cleaners that sometimes don't work anyhow!

Hope you find this useful, I know I did!

By ReneeIsLuvinThrifty

Hey Renee, i use it almost in every wash i have. Not with any whites tho where i use bleach because it causes a chemical reaction. But i add in about a tablespoon with every load, i wash the dogs with it, and i put it in a spray bottle and misted the garage rugs when i had a flea problem.

I love Dawn!

Dawn is great getting pine pitch off hands!

I recently used Dawn to remove greasy little finger print stains on my couch cushion. I just soaped up a paper towel with the Dawn and rubbed the marks. They are all gone after one application!! My parents also used Dawn to remove grease stains in their driveway. Used some elbow grease, water and Dawn and the grease stains are gone!

I am puzzled about all of the endorsements I have seen on the Internet about Dawn. There are a lot of dishwashing detergents on the market that advertise that they cut grease and clean well. Are there ingredients in Dawn that are missing in Palmolive or other brands? What ingredient makes it unusually effective?