Zucchini Garden Salad
This is a great salad that can be enjoyed as a side dish or as a light meal.
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup chopped celery or 2 Tbsp. celery flakes
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked spiral macaroni
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, seeded, peeled, & chopped
- 1 cup red, green and yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. liquid hickory smoke
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients and mix well with a wire whisk. Pour over salad just before serving and mix just until greens are coated. Do not overmix.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 3, 2016 at 6:32:57 PM on 10.0.2.182 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us