Zucchini Salad Recipes
Zucchini is a versatile vegetable that makes a nice addition to your fresh salads. This page contains zucchini salad recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a great salad that can be enjoyed as a side dish or as a light meal.
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup chopped celery or 2 Tbsp. celery flakes
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked spiral macaroni
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, seeded, peeled, & chopped
- 1 cup red, green and yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. liquid hickory smoke
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients and mix well with a wire whisk. Pour over salad just before serving and mix just until greens are coated. Do not overmix.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.