White Zucchini Frittata Recipe
White zucchini tastes almost identical to regular green zucchini so it can be used in all the same ways. This delectable and healthy white zucchini frittata recipe
is easy to make and will surely get gobbled up by whomever you make it for.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a delicious veggie frittata that's super easy to make. I find that white zucchini is more flavourful and juicy than regular zucchini, but you can use either kind. I love having this frittata by itself with some nuts and yogurt, or wrapped in pita bread with a dab of hummus. Yum, yum!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 - 6 servings
- 4 white zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- Coarsely grate the zucchini and onion.
- Mix grated zucchini, grated onion, eggs, flour, salt and pepper until well blended. Add oil to a nonstick pan and heat to medium heat.
- Pour in mixture. Lower the heat and cover pan. Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes, covered.
- Remove lid. When sides of frittata look cooked and start pulling away from the pan, use a spatula to cut it into quarters.
- Flip each quarter over.
- Cook another 5 minutes, uncovered, until both sides are browned and frittata is firm.
- Serve! I added walnut here for a nice crunch.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.