Frittata can easily be prepared for breakfast or as the main course for dinner. This is a page about making ricotta frittata
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This egg based recipe is great for breakfast, dinner or even as appetizers! Simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
Source: communitytable.com with alterations
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup greens, either spinach or spring greens
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (or nutritional yeast)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with spray.
- Whisk together 8 eggs, ricotta cheese, baking powder and milk together in a big bowl.
- Cut up and add the peppers and onions to the egg mix.
- Cut up and mix the greens into egg mix.
- Pour into the greased, rimmed baking sheet and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until browned and puffy.
- Cut and serve!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.