24 Day Pickled Egg Recipe

I am looking for pickled egg recipe. I do believe it is called "The 24 Day Pickled Eggs". You let the eggs pickle for 24 days. I can not remember what goes in them.

By darlooney from Carriere, MS

Answers

While trying (in vain) to find this recipe for you on google, I did find an interesting site called: 'uncle phaedrus consulting detective and finder of lost recipes' at hungrybrowser.com. Too cute! Actually the site finds all sorts of things like albums, trivia, video tapes - you wouldn't believe it! Good luck on finding your recipe; maybe uncle phaedrus can help.