24 Day Pickled Egg Recipe

I am looking for pickled egg recipe. I do believe it is called "The 24 Day Pickled Eggs". You let the eggs pickle for 24 days. I can not remember what goes in them.

By darlooney from Carriere, MS

While trying (in vain) to find this recipe for you on google, I did find an interesting site called: 'uncle phaedrus consulting detective and finder of lost recipes' at hungrybrowser.com. Too cute! Actually the site finds all sorts of things like albums, trivia, video tapes - you wouldn't believe it! Good luck on finding your recipe; maybe uncle phaedrus can help.

A jar of hard boiled eggs in a pickling solution.
Pickled Eggs Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes EggsOctober 1, 2009
Pickled Okra
Pickled Okra Recipes
Pickled Beets
Pickled Beets Recipes
bowl of red, green, and black grapes
Pickled Grape Recipes
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day