Sudsy Roxy (Lab and Border Collie Mix)

Roxy is an 11 month old Lab/Border Collie Mix. She was a Christmas present for my husband last year. He was out of town for three weeks, and when he came home I had the house decorated for Christmas. Roxy was in a little gift bag sitting under the tree, and when the bag started moving and whining my husband wanted to know what in the world I had done.

Roxy's favorite thing to do is chase and wrestle with our beagle. Her second favorite thing to do is eat everything--cell phones, corks, and rolls of toilet paper to name a few.

Roxy also loves to get in the bathtub... bubbles and all!

Sudsy Roxy (Lab/Border Collie Mix)

By Olivia from Baton Rouge, LA

Very cute doggy! I love dogs so much, this one is especially darling! Isn't it funny what our pets do?

OMG!! I have Roxy's twin! We never knew for sure what she was a mix of, but we got her from a rescue last winter and was told she was a lab/shephard mix. Her brother had shephard markings but the long ears of a lab. Our neighbors told us that they thought she was part Border Collie because of her herding instincts. She's a great dog whatever she is but I promise you she's Roxy's twin! :-) They have the same markings from what I can see in the pic and the same build as well!

Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
Photos Pets DogsNovember 18, 2005
Pit Bull Lab Mix
Pit Bull Lab Mix Photos
Lab Pointer Mix
Lab Pointer Mix Photos
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
A border collie sheltie mixed breed dog.
Collie Mix Photos