Collie Mix Photos

Category Dogs
A border collie sheltie mixed breed dog.
Mixed breed dogs make great pets, and are unique and beautiful in their own special way. This page contains collie mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Lucky is a 4 year old Collie mix. She was dumped out of a van at a swap meet. I took her home with me to her forever home. She always greets me with this wonderful smile and all her unconditional love. The guy who dumped her off gave a precious gift to me.

By Deby

collie mix

Comment Like this photo? 25

Gee Gee is 5 years old and a Great Pyrenees and Collie cross. Gee Gee's mother was found in the country with 3 puppies in the middle of winter. When we brought Gee Gee home, she was terrified of people, very withdrawn and shy. Now she is the belle of the ball!

We have a group of people come to our acreage in the summer to have play dates, practicing obedience and agility and Gee Gee is such a good girl in every way. We have a lot of fun with her.

By Saskatoon Leigh

Gee Gee in red cape.

Comment Like this photo? 13

Cody is a 2 year old Collie mix. We got Cody 1 year ago from a rescue in New Jersey. He picked us out as we checked out all the dogs. He kept running back and forth in the cage to get to us each time we would round the bend again to check them all out. It was "love at first sight" for both of us. He loves playing with his dog friends where we live, going to restaurants (ones where they allow dogs), and he loves to play with his Kong when stuffed with peanut butter. Cody is training to be a service dog for me, as I am wheelchair bound and would like to be able to take him everywhere that I go.

By Elayne from Spring Hill, FL

Cody on his lease.

Comment Like this photo? 5

Your Pet's Age
3

Your Pet's Breed
Collie mix

How and when did you get your pet?
birthday gift

What does your pet like to do for fun?
anything my daughter is doing

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Princess is 70 lbs and thinks she is a lap dog.

Comment Like this photo? 5

Our one year old Lab, Border Collie mix (Borador) dog Lou loves to roam in the woods behind our house. He will find water to jump in on every one of our walks.

By Joyce

black dog

Comment Like this photo? 10

Tux is a 10 month old border collie/lab mix, who we got 1 month ago. He likes to run around the yard - jumping for his bone. We had a lab mix for 15 years and lost him about 9 months ago. We decided our family was ready for our next puppy! All 4 kids are loving Tux, our new addition:)

By Rebecca M.

Comment Like this photo? 3

Lucy (Collie/Shepherd) Photo. Lucy is our 8 year old Collie and Shepherd (I think). We adopted her from Animal Rescue in 1998. . .

Lucy with reindeer antlers on Christmas card.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Sally is 10 months old and is a Border Collie. We found her on the street running through traffic. . .

Comment Like this photo? Yes

I had to have Flenters, my dog of 13 years and 7 months, put to sleep on Friday 25 November. Needless to say, I was heartbroken. Initially I thought I would wait until I have made peace with his passing, but I just missed having a dog of my own too much.

tricolor puppy

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

Roxy is an 11 month old Lab/Border Collie Mix. She was a Christmas present for my husband last year. He was out of town for three weeks, and when he came home I had the house decorated for Christmas.

Sudsy Roxy (Lab/Border Collie Mix)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes