Collie Mix Photos

Lucky is a 4 year old Collie mix. She was dumped out of a van at a swap meet. I took her home with me to her forever home. She always greets me with this wonderful smile and all her unconditional love. The guy who dumped her off gave a precious gift to me.

By DEBY

collie mix

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 25

7 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Gee Gee is 5 years old and a Great Pyrenees and Collie cross. Gee Gee's mother was found in the country with 3 puppies in the middle of winter. When we brought Gee Gee home, she was terrified of people, very withdrawn and shy. Now she is the belle of the ball!

Gee Gee in red cape.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Cody is a 2 year old Collie mix. We got Cody 1 year ago from a rescue in New Jersey. He picked us out as we checked out all the dogs. He kept running back and forth in the cage to get to us each time we would round the bend again to check them all out.

It was "love at first sight" for both of us.

Cody on his lease.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Princess was a birthday gift. She is 70 lbs and thinks she is a lap dog.

Princess

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Lucy (Collie/Shepherd) Photo. Lucy is our 8 year old Collie and Shepherd (I think). We adopted her from Animal Rescue in 1998. . .

Lucy with reindeer antlers on Christmas card.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Sally is 10 months old and is a Border Collie. We found her on the street running through traffic. . .

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 408 Posts

I had to have Flenters, my dog of 13 years and 7 months, put to sleep on Friday 25 November. Needless to say, I was heartbroken.

Initially I thought I would wait until I have made peace with his passing, but I just missed having a dog of my own too much.

tricolor puppy

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Roxy is an 11 month old Lab/Border Collie Mix. She was a Christmas present for my husband last year. He was out of town for three weeks, and when he came home I had the house decorated for Christmas.

Sudsy Roxy (Lab/Border Collie Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Photos Pets DogsDecember 5, 2013
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Collie-Mix-Photos-3.html