Ambrosia Salad

• 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
  • 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained (8 oz.)
  • 1 cup mini marshmallows
  • Ad
  • 1 cup flaked coconut
  • 1 cup sour cream (8 oz.)

In bowl, combine oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Add sour cream and toss to mix. Chill for several hours. 4-6 servings.

By Robin from Washington, IA

This is pure Heaven on a plate! My Sister in Law makes this every Thanksgiving. We call it Fruit Salad, but it's the same thing. I've also seen it called Marshmallow Delight lol. I call it delicious! For some reason I can never make mine as good as hers... Hmmm I'll have to try this version out! Thanks!

This is one of my all-time favorite hoiday salads! I've been making it for over 20 years, it's called "Five Cup Salad" in the cookbook I got it from (because there's supposed to be 5C of ingredients). I like to add chopped nuts & marachino cherries to it also!

May 1, 2011 Flag

Quick, easy and delicious.

combine all the ingredients in bowl. Refrigerate until chilled (about 1 hour)

I like to serve mine in a ice cream sundae dish and top with whipped cream or cool whip (optional) So delicious and easy to make!

This would make a great dessert. Hope you enjoy!

By dorothy

Ambrosia Salad Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salads FruitFebruary 20, 2009
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
Chef Salad
Chef Salad Recipes
Wood Salad Bowl
Caring For Wood Salad Bowls