The Best Tired Muscle Relief

For sore, tired muscles I have found that one of the best ways to get relief is to simply sit in a bathtub full of water that is as hot as I can stand. I sometimes will add a little bubble bath or bath salts to add some extra relaxation.

By Robin

What do you do for tired muscles?

Make my hubby gimme a massage! LOL

We have found that our hot tub works well for tired aching muscles. It soothes my DH's pre arthritic pain in his hips and knees too. When we have been outside in the cold, shoveling snow or whatever, the hot tub is wonderful!!!!

My daughter used to love the bathtub filled with hot water and, of course, she had to read a book, it's the hot tub and a book.

Don't you just love our English language..."SIT in a as I can STAND." :)

Using Epson salts for bath salts helps sore muscles. Adding lavender oil to the salts makes a real relaxing bath.

I use epson salts in the bath, it draws the lactic acid build up in the muscles. Lactic acid is what causes the pain.

I use Theragesic Cream (found at Wal Mart, and most drugstores) If your muscles are extremely sore and painful , use ice packs for 20 minutes. Take a break from the ice for one hour and use again for 20 minutes. This can be done several times a day.

Sore Muscles
Sore Muscle Remedies
Health & Beauty AdviceJanuary 9, 2005
Rejuvenating a Tired Lawn
Rejuvenating a Tired Lawn
Quinoa Casserole Recipes
Quinoa Casserole Recipes
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
Old wheelbarrow full of red geraniums.
Uses for an Old Wheelbarrow