Mitzi (Cat)

Mitzi is a 4 year old tiger stripe. I got Mitzi at a spay and neuter clinic when she was 8 weeks old. Her name was Maura, but since she is a Hemingway (an extra toe, I mean thumb, on her front paws), I decided Mitzi would work for her.

She is the best behaved cat I've ever had. Mitzi is a bit high strung and nervous. She loves to play with a string of yarn or a pipecleaner (if we hold it and play with her). Every once in awhile she'll bat a ball around.

She has made her bedroom in my linen closet. She has a spot hollowed out behind the big towels where her little sister can't bother her. During the day, we usually find her sleeping in the bathroom sink.

By Kathy

Mitzi (Cat)

She sounds like fun. Sleeps in the sink, that is too funny. I am betting never a dull moment with her around.

Cute Kath,

Thanks. I remember the day. Great pics and a great kitty.

Steven

Such a smug look in that second picture, and a darling yawn in the first. When cats yawn, they do such a good job of it that it always makes me yawn too. They are such wonderful company for anyone, but most especially for shut-ins. They amuse us, love us and guard over us as loyally as a dog would.

Thank you for sharing your sweet Miss Mitzi Hemingway with us.

ww

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 19, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎉
🎄