Jess (Jack Russell/Beagle)

Jess is about 2 1/2 years old. She is a Jack Russell/Beagle mix. Someone bought her at a pet store, and she was left there alone a lot. She chewed up all of his computer wires and pulled TP all over his house. She just wasn't trained yet to go outside. She couldn't go outside, she was stuck in that house! So, he didn't want her anymore, and I did want her, so that is how I got her. I got her when she was about 9 months old.

Jess just loves everyone. She loves "sticks" and "moles" even if they are planted in my garden. I haven't lost any of the plants yet though. She loves squeaky toys, and she will only chew on her rawhide "bone" if it is round like a donut, she won't touch any of the others. ;)

She loves to sleep under the covers, and when I'm sitting, she wants to be right on my lap.

By kas2 from Grand Rapids, MI

What a pretty face. My beagle loves to sleep under the covers too. You were lucky to get her. Good luck.

She is a sweetie and adorable with the cutest little face.

Beagle/Jack Russell Mix
Beagle/Jack Russell Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 30, 2009
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos
🎄