Product FinderConsumer Advice

USMC Cruise Book BLT 2/6 1962

I just joined yesterday and have been looking for this Cruise Yearbook for over 45 years. Anyone out there have this book for sale? If not. Where could I buy it other than eBay?

USMC 2nd Battalion 6th Marine Mediterranean Cruise Book BLT 2/6 : 1962

By Woody W. from Lewiston, NY

Did you try Amazon.com? They sell 2nd hand books (as well as new). Also, you might try ebay.com.

Try AbeBooks.com. Through that site I found a book that I had been unable to find for years. That was such a relief!

You have no doubt been searching for this book online with search engines such as Google and Yahoo, but I want to emphasize the need to do the searches frequently, perhaps weekly, because the book may be offered for sale and turn up at any time. Don't give up the searches. That is how I found the book I wanted so badly--numerous Google searches finally led me to the book's whereabouts on AbeBooks.com.

I hope that you find the book.

Hi, Woody, I know the frustration of looking for a book for a long time! So when you check out the Abebooks.com site, check out the Book Sleuth part, too. You can post your information and someone might just have what you are looking for. I haven't ever seen a yearbook listed there (and don't think there's a rule on the site about not making such requests), but check it out for yourself.

And -- good luck! Nancy in NC

PS I just thought of another source. The USMC maybe there would be someone from the 2nd Btn who would sell/give his to you, or the USMC might have a source for the books.