Hunters: Remember the Food Pantries

For all you hunters out there, remember the food pantries and the homeless when your freezer gets filled up and your friends don't need any more venison or wild game. Everybody can benefit from your sport.

By Elyag from Rochester, NY

Thank you! Not every food pantry can store and distribute fresh meat, but I'm sure it's in short supply at those that can do it. If someone's local pantry can't handle fresh meat, the people there would probably be happy to help match you to a family who could really use it if you gave it to them directly!

I'm trying to imagine being enough in need to have to go to a food pantry--all too common in the current economy--and then having some generous hunter offer my family fresh venison. What a welcome treat that would be, right when it's most needed!

You're a good person for making this suggestion. I wish I could give your tip ten "thumbs up"!

Wow! God bless your generous heart! If you belong to a church or synagog, they could prob hook you up, too.

I only wish the deer hunters at my church would hear my pleas for their leftover venison!

Donating Food
Donating Food
Better Living CharityNovember 5, 2009
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Pirate Party
Pirate Themed Party Ideas
A man in his hunting clothing.
Hunting Theme Party Ideas
🎉
🎄