- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 packages. graham cracker crusts
- Assorted fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, orange segments, cherries, kiwi fruit, grapes, pineapple, etc.)
- 1/4 cup apple jelly, melted (opt.)
With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon into crusts. Chill 2 hours or until set.
Just before serving, top with fruit; brush with jelly, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 8:39:36 AM on 10.0.1.235 in 662 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us