- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 packages. graham cracker crusts
- Assorted fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, orange segments, cherries, kiwi fruit, grapes, pineapple, etc.)
- 1/4 cup apple jelly, melted (opt.)
With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon into crusts. Chill 2 hours or until set.
Just before serving, top with fruit; brush with jelly, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 10:26:42 PM on 10.0.1.88 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us