Cheese Tart Recipes
This is a guide about cheese tarts
. Whether savory or sweet, cheese tarts are delicious and easy to make.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 packages. graham cracker crusts
- Assorted fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, orange segments, cherries, kiwi fruit, grapes, pineapple, etc.)
- 1/4 cup apple jelly, melted (opt.)
With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon into crusts. Chill 2 hours or until set.
Just before serving, top with fruit; brush with jelly, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
April 4, 20170 found this helpful
Similar to a quiche, this tart is easy to make with veggies that you have on hand. Vary the cheese for a different flavor as well. This is a guide about making a savoury cheese and vegetable tart.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
Beat butter and cream cheese together. Work in flour. Roll into a long thin roll. Mark off 24 pieces and cut. Press into mini-tart pan.
For filling: Divide cheese evenly among shells. Beat egg till frothy. Mix in milk, salt and onion salt. Spoon into shells.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.
Source: My sister Ann!
By Faith from Lynden, WA