Reducing Time for Hair Curlers

This is for anyone that still puts curlers in their hair. When I was working years ago, I hated sleeping on curlers and I found out this works perfectly. Brush hair then use your curlers as usual, just don't use any water at all.

When finished, soak a hand towel completely with water, then wring out, put towel on hair so that it covers all the curlers. Press the wet towel on each curler and hold for one second. Then take towel off your head and complete your makeup routine.

By the time you are finish with your face, your hair curlers can come out. Your hair will be dry and ready to style. It is the dampness that curls your hair. No more leaving curlers in for half the day. Hope this helps you as much as its helped me.

PS. If you have really thick hair, just wet the towel more so more moisture gets into the curl.

By GAILDARLENE from Toronto, Ontario

I am in my 60s and have always had very fine hair, straight as a yard of pump water. (My mother's expression)

I will try this. If it works you'll probably hear me yelling "halleluah!" right across the pond.

Marg from England.

This sounds terrific to me but I have to use mousse on my hair as it is so fine, will this method work, will it dry the mousse. Hope so.

Hair Curling Tips
Hair Curling Tips
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips TipsFebruary 4, 2010
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄