Browning (Boxer/Hound)

Browning is a 4 year old Boxer/Hound. We got him as a 6 week old puppy from a rescue shelter, 4 years ago. Browning loves to track scents of anyone or anything, people or animals. He loves to play Frisbee and can catch it in the air, he will fetch and return a ball, a stick, or anything I can throw for him. Browning also likes to take hikes in the desert, in the mountains and on trails.

Browning is the kindest, most loving dog any one could ever want or have. He is very obedient and rings a bell at the door when he needs to get out to do his business. He just loves everyone, especially kids. All he wants to do is play, all day long.

We drove 2,800 miles over 5 days when we moved from Massachusetts to Tucson, AZ because I would not put him on a plane. I feared I would never see him again. He was the greatest traveler and I would do it again in a minute.

By Alan from Tucson, AZ

I love it that he rings a bell alert to go poddy ;-)

Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 2, 2010
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
Basset Hound
Basset Hound Breed Information and Photos
🎄