Selling Min Pin/Chihuahua Puppies

We have a new litter of Min Pin/Chihuahua pups and are not sure of the selling price. If anyone could give me an idea it is appreciated.

Trish from Hopkinsville, KY

It's hard to put a price on an animal. The more you do for the puppies before selling them, the higher you can place the price. Getting them all their shots would be ideal along with a health record from the vet.

Other than that it is totally up to you. Please keep in mind it is a hybrid, therefore prices usually run from 50-300.

I just bought a One like you're selling for 195 just the other day

Around here (TN), mixes of two desirable and expensive toy type breeds like yours go for about $70-$150.

I prefer mixed breed dogs... they seem to have most of the good qualities from both breeds with fewer negatives. I have paid $70 for a Rottweiler/Red Tick Coonhound mix. My mother bought a Yorkie-Pom for $150, and he has none of the health or temperament issues that sometimes come with either of the original breeds. "Puggles" (Beagle/Pugs) are usually offered here for $100. I've seen Chihuahua/Toy Rat Terrier for $100 and Chihuahua/Pomeranian for $150.

Check ad papers for your area to see the going price of other similar mixes. If in doubt, refer to the price of a full blooded puppy of either breed you own and reduce that by half for your selling price of the mixes.

Look in your local paper for ads with the same mix. And have the mother spayed ASAP.

Look in your local paper for ads with that type of mix...and have the mother spayed ASAP!

Now that you have "contributed" to the world a new batch of potentially unwanted puppies, please have your dogs spayed and neutered. Just have a look at your local shelter to see how many dogs there are who need homes and you just contributed to the lack of homes for some of these dogs. Don't do it again, it's just not right.

Marcie from Wisconsin

Hi, I agree with the first response. There are so many unwanted animals, very sad situation. Please make sure they go to very good families. It's not all about the money and if you cannot sell or care for them please take them to the humane society or a shelter. I hope only the best for these puppies.

Thanks to all who gave feed back to the MINPIN/CHIHUAHUA PUPS. Just to let the ones who thought these were unwanted, well they were not. All of them are going to wonderful loving homes,and no I did not have to give them away. And as for the mother and father of these pups they do not live in the same house. They were quite easy to find homes for, obviousley this is a popular type of hybrid in the surrounding areas.

I bought mine for 50.00 From a breeder in VA. And he is wonderful he is now 4 years old great dog-baby.

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 16, 2008
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Dog With Her Puppies
Caring for a Dog and Her Puppies
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Puppy Chewing on Boot
Preventing Puppies From Chewing
🎉
🎄