BirthdayParties

What Is A Golden Birthday?

My daughter was born midday on 10/10/2000. She will be 10 years old this year on 10/10/2010. Does anyone have information as to the "specialness" of this day and date?

Thanks.

By suzieq from South Australia

When your age matches your birth date. Only thing special about 10/10/10 is it is your daughters birthday.

Her birthday this year is her golden birthday. She will be 10 on the 10th. Only happens once in a persons lifetime. I like it more cause she will be 10 on 10-10-10.

That particular date, 10-10-10 won't happen again for another 1000 years. :-)

I had always heard that whatever the date (#) of your birthday is. That is your Golden Birthday, mine was when I was 13.

Today would definitely be a golden birthday for her in numerology the number 10 is the perfect number representing, luck, harmony, evolution and rebirth, I too was born on October 10 but the added fact that is turn ten today too is very special!

Does anyone know the technical name for a Golden Birthday?

Thanks.

By Terry from Redmond, WA

Answers:

What Is A Golden Birthday?

That's when your age matches the date you were born (i.e. turning 14 on December 14th, etc.). I've also heard it called a Lucky Birthday. (11/29/2009)

By courtqueen

What Is A Golden Birthday?

I am not positive, but I think it also means your age is the year you were born. For example, I turned 54 last year and was born in 1954. Oh, and I've never heard it called anything other than "Golden Birthday". (12/02/2009)

By Deeli

What Is A Golden Birthday?

It's when your age matches the date you were born. For example, I had my golden birthday on May 26th when I turned 26. At least that's what I've always been told. (12/03/2009)

By Debbie52

Anonymous

When you turn the age of the year you were born, is called Beddian Birthday. ex: born in 1964 and turning 64.

Turning the age of the date you were born, is called Golden Birthday. ex: born on the 22 of August and turning 22. Its also been refferred to as Champagne Birthday and Lucky Birthday.

If my birthday is 10/10/10 this year, is that a golden birthday/ year?

By Jessica from Cheney, WA

Answers:

What Is A Golden Birthday?

A golden birthday means that if your birthday is on the 10th of the month, you would have a golden birthday when you turn 10. If it was the 31st, your golden birthday would be when you turn 31. (01/04/2010)

By garnetgirl9

My son is turning 8 on August 8th and the year 2008 (08/08/08). How cool is that? Is that still called a Golden Birthday?

Kellie

Answers:

What Is A Golden Birthday?

Yes the day of your birthday (i.e., 19th and you turn 19) that is the Golden Birthday. Happy Birthday to your son. (06/19/2008)

By Betsy