What Is A Golden Birthday?

Category Birthday
A golden birthday is the day that your age matches the date you were born, such as turning eight on the eighth of the month. These birthdays are sometimes seen as special by some because they only happen once in a lifetime.

My daughter was born midday on 10/10/2000. She will be 10 years old this year on 10/10/2010. Does anyone have information as to the "specialness" of this day and date?
Thanks.

By suzieq from South Australia

Answers

Best Answer

When your age matches your birth date. Only thing special about 10/10/10 is it is your daughters birthday.

Best Answer

Her birthday this year is her golden birthday. She will be 10 on the 10th. Only happens once in a persons lifetime. I like it more cause she will be 10 on 10-10-10.

Best Answer

Today would definitely be a golden birthday for her in numerology the number 10 is the perfect number representing, luck, harmony, evolution and rebirth, I too was born on October 10 but the added fact that is turn ten today too is very special!

My husband is 57 and it' will be his golden birthday. What is a great family way to celebrate?

By Jo

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

Actually your age being the same as the year you're born is called your Platinum birthday. So look online for platinum bday ideals.

And happiest of birthdays!

My granddaughter will be 8 on 08/08 (August 8th). What is the name of this type of birthday?

Answers

Best Answer

Your message has me obsessed with this answer as I love birthdays and the numbers aspect of them.

Technically it could be a palindrome birthday (same backward and forwards 8 8 8) but the definition below doesn't match. I am coming up empty which is very surprising.

mathfour.com/.../whens-your-next-palindrome-birthday

Maybe this is an opportunity to invent the name and name it after your granddaughter! That would be neat! In this day an age with the internet, all you need is a website and you could have a little birthday related cottage industry!

Stranger things have happened! Check out the story of the person who "invented" the Beddian birthday Judy talked about...when you turn the year you were born.

www.newyorker.com/.../a-firefighters-theorem

Wishing your granddaughter all the best on this special day!! I recommend giving her: 8 kisses and 8 hugs every 8 hours and that her piece of birthday cake measures a generous 8 x 8 x 8 inches! ENJOY!!!!

My granddaughter was born Sept 19, 2000. She turns 19 on September 19 in this year 2019. That's three 19s. Is this a golden birthday or a triple golden birthday?

Answers

Triple golden birthday.

I have heard if you add the time it could be a platinum birthday. Was she born at 19 hundred hours or 7 pm? That would be extra special cool!! Maybe that could be the start time for her party!

It would be golden birthday because she's turning 19 on her birthday being the 19th.

vs. triple golden birthday is where the birth day, month and year. Since September is 9, not 19, it wouldn't be a triple golden birthday. Example of triple golden birthday would be 12/12/12.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayAugust 7, 2019
😷
🐛
👔
🌻
👒

Generated 2020-05-06 09:38:02 in 15 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️