Using Aloe Vera on Oily Skin

How can I use the aloe vera plant on my face. I don't know how to use it direct from the plant. My face is oily. Thanks.

I cut a leaf off the plant, cut the side stickers off and slice the leaf open so that you have two flat sides. Put one in a baggie in the frig. for later. Before going to bed, Use the other to wipe your face, keeping away from eyes and mouth. You can use it on your hands/arms also. Let the aloe dry, then wash it off in the morning. You can use a tiny bit of Crisco like you would cold cream instead of Aloe. It does work very well. GG.Vi

Boil aloe vera leaf with water and then grind it into a paste. Make sure that you remove the thorns from the leaves before you boil them. Now add a few drops of honey to this paste and apply it on your face. Rinse it off with cold water after 15 minutes.

Woman Using Aloe Vera
Uses for Aloe Vera
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Oily SkinMarch 4, 2009
An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Woman hugging an aloe frond
Using Aloe Vera for Sunburns
green and purple Vera Bradley purse
Cleaning a Vera Bradley Bag
Jar of Aloe Very Juice surrounded by chopped aloe plant leaves and a wooden spoon holding the gel from the inside of the plant
Homemade Aloe Vera Juice