Buy Now, Pay Later Websites

Buy now, pay later websites offer an alternative to shopping using a credit or debit card. This is a guide about buy now, pay later websites.

Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Filter Sort

Tip: Buy Now Pay Later at Fingerhut.com

By RyanW 1 2

Fingerhut.com allows visitors to buy now and pay later. They offer great credit options, and say yes when many other credit providers say no. They have great products too from TVs to clothes to furniture.

Source: http://www.fingerhut.com

By RyanW

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

By EMOORE84 1

Are there any known sites that allow "bill me later" with no credit check to use for Christmas for the kids ?

By EMoore84 from Indianapolis, IN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By RyanW 1 2 Flag

http://www.fingerhut.com/ is the best!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Shopping Sites Without Credit Check

Where can I shop online and have monthly payments with out a credit check, for really bad credit, etc. I am looking for a site for women's clothing, jewelry, and home stuff. Thanks.

By Lea

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Abigail A. 15 1,032 Flag

Consider also joining your local Buy, Sell and Trade page on facebook to get clothes and household items with a little cash.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now, Pay Later Websites

By lorajean 1

I am looking for online shopping sites that offer installment billing.

By Lora

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By RyanW 1 2 Flag

I use http://www.fingerhut.com/ . They have great buy now pay later options on many products.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now, Pay Later Websites

Do have suggestions for the best websites for buying now and paying layer?

By Sascha from Ontario, Canada

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Abigail A. 15 1,032 Flag

It's good that you're aware of the fees and responsibilities involved. This is mainly a money saving website, though, so people are going to feel bound to point out that there are ways to get around using these expensive sites.

This isn't just for the original poster but for others who may find this later.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Online Stores

By julie1369 1

Does anyone know of any online shopping stores that do accept shop now pay later, "billmelater" service? I am located in the United States. Thanks.

By Julie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Brigit 1 Flag

Fingerhut.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Looking for Buy Now Pay Later Companies

Are there any other companies like Country Door or Grandpointe where you can buy now and pay by the month?

By Karla M.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By kerly87 21 193 Flag

Blair and Stoneberry are buy now pay later.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Bill Me Later Online Stores

By jme 1

Where can I get guaranteed shop online now and pay later credit?

By jme from Honolulu

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Carol Borrelli 4 3 Flag

eBay and PayPal together

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: No Credit Mail Order

By lolita 1 3

Does anybody know of any companies like Popular Club that have name brand merchandise that you can order, receive, and make monthly payments with no credit information given.

Lolita

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Go to "Bill Me Later". I purchase things through these companies and make monthly payments. They have a long list of merchants.

rda

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Sites

I am looking for buy now pay later sites other than Fingerhut.

By Carole from OK

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Amy Singh 3 117 Flag

Ginny's and Stoneberrry

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: On-line Payments for Buy Now Pay Later Sites

How can you pay your statement on line?

By Donna

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Robyn 376 753 Flag

What place is it, as it depends on the place you are buying from.

Call the number for the company and ask if you can pay online.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Pay Later Websites

ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities do not let you charge anymore. Does anyone know of other sites that do?

By Niki

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Linda from Bloomington, IL 76 172 Flag

With Fingerhut, you have to apply for their credit card.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buying a Laptop on Layaway

I am looking for a lightweight laptop with a 10 key on it also, for my home and business at a affordable price. I would like to pay on layaway, online.

By SC from Modesto, CA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Amy Singh 3 117 Flag

Try lay-away.com . (Yes, just as I've typed it, with the dash between "lay" and "away") They may not have the latest models but their prices are pretty fair.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Sites

Can someone tell me some for real sites that do pay later with no credit check? I've looked up the sites they tell you to on here, but no luck. Can someone please help!

By Branda

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Amy Singh 3 117 Flag

Ginnys, Wards.com, Midnight velvet, Seventh Avenue are all in the same family of companies. They may be what you're looking for. Shopnbc.com doesn't do payments quite the same way, but divides them up so you could probably still afford them. They do five or six payments depending on the item.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now and Pay Later Site That Delivers to Ireland

I am looking for a buy now pay later site that delivers to Ireland.

By Sinead

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

thr522587 Flag

I am pretty sure you can find layaway programs at stores in your area and then you don't have to pay shipping charges or interest and just have to wait to take the merchandise home until it's already paid for.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Clothing Sites

I am looking for clothes I can get buy now and pay for months later. Please help me find a business that offers this as an option.

By SOR from Cavan

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

thr522587 Flag

As already mentioned you can apply for credit at most online clothing stores and stores that sell clothing in your area. Please remember that if you plan to make payments you're going to have to pay oodles of extra for interest and shipping costs added to that for online shopping. Perhaps you could consider purchasing at local stores where you can place your purchases on layaway. Most do not charge for that service and even if they do the charge is minimal.

Are you open to trying shopping at Goodwill or Salvation Army type stores like we have here in the United States? I am fairly certain you must have something similar there in Ireland. You would be amazed how just going once every week or so how many great buys you can find by just taking the time to peruse the racks. Among other great buys I've found a hooded Eddie Bauer wind breaker for $5.00, wonderful slacks for just $3.50, etc, etc, etc and all were in like new condition. Oh, and I even found an awesome pair of looked to have never been worn winter shoes and a nice leather strap purse in perfect condition both for a total of $9.00.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Websites

By vicki hagerbaumer 1

I am requesting sites using 6 month pay off or buy now pay later. Any suggestions?

By Vicki

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Web Sites

Does anyone know of any sites that still do buy now pay later without a credit check? My credit is not the greatest. I need to get Christmas presents for my daughter. Thanks. .

By Kelli

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Amy Singh 3 117 Flag

Try Ginny's or Stoneberry

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Pay Later Online Shopping Sites

By hb.mac 1

I need names of online sites or stores where I can buy now and pay later on a wide variety of items. Or select items. Not Fingerhut, similar though. It's too small. I want something with variety like Fingerhut, but a bigger selection.

By hb.mac

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By russom_72450 1 Flag

Montgomery Ward, Seventh Avenue, Midnight Velvet, Stoneberry, Figis, Swiss Colony, Carole Wright, Miles Kimball, Home @ Five, Mason Shoes, Masseys, Country Door, Ginnys.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Laptop Websites

Which websites offer flex pay or buy now pay later for laptops?

By Amanda

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

December 2, 2012 Flag

Thriftybelow50.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Websites

I am looking for men's bands that I can buy now and pay for by the month, no credit cards, or down payments. Where can I buy now and pay later?

By Charlotte from De kalb, TX

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Linda 45 303 Flag

What are men's bands?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Sites

I am looking for bill me later stores that sell home improvement items and one that sells jewelry. Any suggestions?

By Joann

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Luana M. 82 149 Flag

The only places I know of that do not charge fees (interest) allow you to make payments, that are safe is Home Shopping Network or Shop NBC. Home Shopping Network I feel has some great deals but not the selection of HSN. Other difference is at HSN you must pay tax's with S&H fees up front (added to first payment). Usually up to 6 equally divided payments after that. Holiday time of year everything has until 1-31-2012 for returns.

I know of QVC (they divide tax S&H into payments). Markdowns, clearance and holiday prices make them all competitively priced.

Shop NBC has many no S&H fees also depending on purchase so many things have no tax.They also have until end of Jan. for returns during holidays.

Since both are in 90 million homes the prices are usually cheaper than buying at the local big store,or with jewelry so many types, price ranges and great deals. Having everything with a guarantee, no interest and always "feed back" from other consumers.

I got my computer that way saved almost $1000.00 with 3 year extended guarantee, software added(no cost). I could never had been able to get a laptop any other way. I look for free shipping and handling, clearance or sale items. I was able to get very nice watches for my son at Shop NBC, with 5 year guarantee. Knowing he could return it if not happy, was very nice. Having it divided into 6 equal payments made it so I could afford it.

Good luck, these are safe, no interest only a debit card required selling the best name brand merchandise. If its not a necessary purchase, I have found for me not being in debt is always best. However for these items I got great deal and I knew I could afford the payments. Blessings!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now, Pay Later Sites That Ship to the Phillipines

By Pauline Grandia E. 1

Does anyone know of buy now, pay later sites that cater orders from Philippines?

Thanks. :)

By Pauline from Cebu, Cebu

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Medical Supply Store

I am looking for store or place for medical supplies such as Nicoderm CQ patches and other medical supplies. It needs to be a buy know pay later type store for someone with bad credit and debit.

By James

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Catalog Stores That Don't Require a Credit Card

By LadyChristaBug 2

I have heard of websites that don't require a credit card. I'm hoping to find a similar catalog. Any suggestions welcome.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buy Now Pay Later Sites That Ship to the Philippines

Does anyone know of a bill me later site here in the Philippines?

By Rhobie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Archive: Buy Now, Pay Later Sites Like Ltd. Commodities?

Does anyone know of any companies like Ltd. Commodities and ABC Distributing? Here are suggestions as posted by the ThriftyFun community. These may or may not require a credit card or social security number. If you know of any others or have any other information about these sites, post it below.

Answers:

RE: Buy Now, Pay Later Sites Like Ltd. Commodities?

Everyone one of these I tried all want a credit card up front (11/26/2007)

By piscesmom

Archive: Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

Does anybody know any Buy Now, Pay Later sites where you do not have to use a credit card at all?

Mary from WV

Answers:

RE: Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

I use LTDCommodities.com frequently. Pay after received. You have to sign up as a company, so make one up, use your mailing address and shipping address. Can go to site and shop or ask them to send catalogues. One year I ordered all my Christmas stuff from them, in three orders. An item may say price is $xx.xx in groups of 3, Don't need to order 3 to get item at that price. Just order one if that is all you need. Price is the same. (06/18/2008)

By Linda

WalMart now has a Buy Now, Pay Later on their web site but they still at least check your credit and I think you can use it at other web sites. (06/18/2008)

By Cindy S.

Are there any companies like bigappleoutlet.com where you order and pay after your stuff is shipped?

Sherry

Feedback:

What about Fingerhut? This is one of the best ones. (08/15/2008)

By Harriet

Try "Bill Me Later". (08/20/2008)

By Sally P.

With LTD commodities; you have to request a catalog, and then do a mail order form to get your stuff, and then pay later. (10/27/2008)

By Brenda

I did in fact go to figis.com and order some wonderful things for my friends and family and I bought now and will pay starting 2/14/09. Thanks for the link. (11/08/2008)

By Teri

Go to the Bose website and you can buy their products with installments billed to your card, but they ship right away. A large part of my pay is an annual bonus and payout of equity each February so by the end of the year I usually have to use credit to get by to February. Then I pay it all off in a lump sum. (11/29/2008)

By D

Hey you guys could try 24studio.co.uk
Worked fine for me. Good luck. (12/12/2008)

By Harley06

Looking for great Products with paypal pay later. Try Secret Treasures99. Over 200,000 products in one store. secrtreasures99.com (12/12/2008)

By Jan

I am new to this site and am looking for the same thing all of you are, but I do know of one site I just ordered from that lets you pay starting Feb next year. It is called OrientalTrading.com. No credit check, but you do need a credit card. (12/17/2008)

By Trista

(Submitted via email)

"Buy Now Pay Later" is the same as going to a department store and asking for credit. Many require a credit card for credit standing. Some don't. The newest one is with paypal. You can get a paypal account with just your checking account. If you have good credit then you can use the buy now pay later program. Make smaller payments and for 90 days it's interest free.

Jan (02/09/2009)

By Sally_Admin

What are some of the buy now pay later sites?

By Cindy S.

Feedback:

Billmelater.com has a listing of several companies (for example, Overstock, WalMart, Newegg) where you can shop now and pay later. Some offer 90 days no payment for a minimum order. I've used BML several times and have never had a problem. (10/12/2009)

By lah34a

Best Buy and Home Depot. (10/12/2009)

By mimi@mimisquilts.com

LTDCommodities.com (10/13/2009)

By knitter926

Be careful about anything buy now pay later/ credit related! It is almost certain that you will pay outrageous charges and/or interest. Perhaps you can be patient and 'dream shop', save up the money and then pay for the item(s) up front? (10/13/2009)

By Deeli

I have found buy now, pay later sites that in the end, I have paid way more than what I bought was worth. I now know if I really want something, I save for it. I have tried Fingerhut and most of the products, unless name brand, aren't worth the price. (10/13/2009)

By sparklingbrowneyes

I know that Yves Rocher France used to be like that. They have great deals on cosmetics, bath and body, etc.
True, you will eventually have to pay the interest.

Have you tried Amazon.com? Set yourself a google alert for "coupon codes, promo codes, discount codes" to work for you like a coupon would. Or try retailmenot.com . (10/14/2009)

By melody_yesterday

Seventh Avenue, Ginny's, and several others from that same company. Figi's, Fingerhut, Beauty Boutique. I get catalogs from all of these, with pre-approved accounts. Do be careful though. Credit costs! (10/17/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

Does anyone know a website that I can do my Christmas shopping using the "buy now and make payments later" option? I was laid off for a few months and just got back to work. I'm able to pay most of it back in January.

By Amanda

Feedback:

Try the Figis website. If you can't do the buy now pay later through the site, request a catalog. If you are concerned the catalog might not show up in time, go through their site and write down the cat numbers for what you want to get. Find their order phone number and call in the order. Great thing about Figi is, if you need your gifts delivered, they can deliver to you recipients directly when you make the order. Just provide the address.

You can also try http://www.wisconsincheeseman.com/ for similar stuff but I don't know if they have buy now pay later.

Happy hunting (11/25/2009)

By Suntydt

Check out LTD Commodities. You have to pick out a business name, use your address and phone as business ones too. They will send catalogs, and you can shop online. You get an invoice with merchandise. They prefer you pay within 10 days. Problem with ordering now is it is so close to Christmas, items may not get here in time, or may not be available. Will need to order online to get for Christmas cause may take awhile to get catalogs. (11/26/2009)

By knitter926

I want to know of more websites like Ltd Commodities.

By Nicole from Pikeville, KY

Feedback:

similarsites.com will tell you what sites are like the one you mentioned. (03/11/2010)

By Suntydt

The only one I have read about and that my best friend uses all the time, is Overstock.com. They have a pay later deal. Plus they are the best place to buy various goods. I love their kitchen and bedroom stuff. Enjoy. (03/15/2010)

By islandsage

There is a site called ABC Commodities. It is basically the same stuff as LTD Commodities, though. (03/15/2010)

By knitter926

Lakeside Collections offers the same products as LTD and ABC, except you don't have to buy more than one item to get the good deals. You can shop online or request a catalog sent to your home. (03/15/2010)

By zynfandel

Budget & Finance ShoppingMarch 4, 2012
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 6, 2016 at 8:02:16 AM on 10.0.2.231 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestionsArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings