Buy Now, Pay Later Websites

Buy now, pay later websites offer an alternative to shopping using a credit or debit card. This is a guide about buy now, pay later websites.

Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Fingerhut.com allows visitors to buy now and pay later. They offer great credit options, and say yes when many other credit providers say no. They have great products too from TVs to clothes to furniture.

Source: http://www.fingerhut.com

By RyanW

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Are there any known sites that allow "bill me later" with no credit check to use for Christmas for the kids ?

By EMoore84 from Indianapolis, IN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

http://www.fingerhut.com/ is the best!

Read More Answers...

Where can I shop online and have monthly payments with out a credit check, for really bad credit, etc. I am looking for a site for women's clothing, jewelry, and home stuff. Thanks.

By Lea

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Consider also joining your local Buy, Sell and Trade page on facebook to get clothes and household items with a little cash.

Read More Answers...

Does anyone know of any online shopping stores that do accept shop now pay later, "billmelater" service? I am located in the United States. Thanks.

By Julie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Fingerhut.com

Read More Answers...

Do have suggestions for the best websites for buying now and paying layer?

By Sascha from Ontario, Canada

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It's good that you're aware of the fees and responsibilities involved. This is mainly a money saving website, though, so people are going to feel bound to point out that there are ways to get around using these expensive sites.

This isn't just for the original poster but for others who may find this later.

Read More Answers...

I am looking for buy now pay later sites other than Fingerhut.

By Carole from OK

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Ginny's and Stoneberrry

Where can I get guaranteed shop online now and pay later credit?

By jme from Honolulu

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

eBay and PayPal together

Read More Answers...

How can you pay your statement on line?

By Donna

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What place is it, as it depends on the place you are buying from.

Call the number for the company and ask if you can pay online.

I am looking for online shopping sites that offer installment billing.

By Lora

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I use http://www.fingerhut.com/ . They have great buy now pay later options on many products.

Read More Answers...

I am looking for a lightweight laptop with a 10 key on it also, for my home and business at a affordable price. I would like to pay on layaway, online.

By SC from Modesto, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try lay-away.com . (Yes, just as I've typed it, with the dash between "lay" and "away") They may not have the latest models but their prices are pretty fair.

Are there any other companies like Country Door or Grandpointe where you can buy now and pay by the month?

By Karla M.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Blair and Stoneberry are buy now pay later.

Read More Answers...

ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities do not let you charge anymore. Does anyone know of other sites that do?

By Niki

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

With Fingerhut, you have to apply for their credit card.

Read More Answers...

Can someone tell me some for real sites that do pay later with no credit check? I've looked up the sites they tell you to on here, but no luck. Can someone please help!

By Branda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Ginnys, Wards.com, Midnight velvet, Seventh Avenue are all in the same family of companies. They may be what you're looking for. Shopnbc.com doesn't do payments quite the same way, but divides them up so you could probably still afford them. They do five or six payments depending on the item.

Read More Answers...

Does anyone know of any sites that still do buy now pay later without a credit check? My credit is not the greatest. I need to get Christmas presents for my daughter. Thanks. .

By Kelli

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try Ginny's or Stoneberry

I am looking for a buy now pay later site that delivers to Ireland.

By Sinead

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am pretty sure you can find layaway programs at stores in your area and then you don't have to pay shipping charges or interest and just have to wait to take the merchandise home until it's already paid for.

Read More Answers...

I am looking for clothes I can get buy now and pay for months later. Please help me find a business that offers this as an option.

By SOR from Cavan

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

As already mentioned you can apply for credit at most online clothing stores and stores that sell clothing in your area. Please remember that if you plan to make payments you're going to have to pay oodles of extra for interest and shipping costs added to that for online shopping. Perhaps you could consider purchasing at local stores where you can place your purchases on layaway. Most do not charge for that service and even if they do the charge is minimal.

Are you open to trying shopping at Goodwill or Salvation Army type stores like we have here in the United States? I am fairly certain you must have something similar there in Ireland. You would be amazed how just going once every week or so how many great buys you can find by just taking the time to peruse the racks. Among other great buys I've found a hooded Eddie Bauer wind breaker for $5.00, wonderful slacks for just $3.50, etc, etc, etc and all were in like new condition. Oh, and I even found an awesome pair of looked to have never been worn winter shoes and a nice leather strap purse in perfect condition both for a total of $9.00.

Read More Answers...

I need names of online sites or stores where I can buy now and pay later on a wide variety of items. Or select items. Not Fingerhut, similar though. It's too small. I want something with variety like Fingerhut, but a bigger selection.

By hb.mac

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Montgomery Ward, Seventh Avenue, Midnight Velvet, Stoneberry, Figis, Swiss Colony, Carole Wright, Miles Kimball, Home @ Five, Mason Shoes, Masseys, Country Door, Ginnys.

Which websites offer flex pay or buy now pay later for laptops?

By Amanda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thriftybelow50.com

I am looking for men's bands that I can buy now and pay for by the month, no credit cards, or down payments. Where can I buy now and pay later?

By Charlotte from De kalb, TX

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What are men's bands?

Does anybody know of any companies like Popular Club that have name brand merchandise that you can order, receive, and make monthly payments with no credit information given.

Lolita

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to "Bill Me Later". I purchase things through these companies and make monthly payments. They have a long list of merchants.

rda

Read More Answers...

I am looking for bill me later stores that sell home improvement items and one that sells jewelry. Any suggestions?

AnswerMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Budget & Finance ShoppingMarch 4, 2012
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 25, 2016 at 1:10:29 PM on 10.0.0.31 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.