I have a dog that just recently went to the vet because he has a skin bacteria that keeps him itching and biting. They gave me a medicine that smells like sulfur and now my whole house smells this way. What can I do to get rid of that smell?
Is it LymDip by any chance? If so, my dogs are going through the same thing. I just opened the windows to air things out. I've also been using some kind of air freshener that kills bacteria in the air...the smell should fade in a few days regardless. Good luck!
The fall season gives us a perfect opportunity to bring in the lovely smells of apple, cider, cinnamon, orange, clove (and anything else you can think of). Put bits of whatever you have in a small pan with some water on the stove and let it simmer slowly for a day. Do remember to turn it off at night, though!
I go thru the same problem with my English bulldog. Her food is a special antigen formula,smells like fish! Yuck! I burn Yankee Candles. They smell the best to me. I tried the glade plug-ins and they are so expensive and don't last long. Aerosol works ok but I find that the Yankee candles are great. They come in a variety of scents. I get mine from Bed Bath & Beyond. Every month they have a scent of the month. I got a 22oz. cinnamon stick for $15+tax regularly around $22 perfect for the hoildays! Best of Luck. Jennifer CA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!