Cleaning Bugs Off Car Finish

My Air Force buddy came to visit me from Oregon and the front of his car just covered with bugs. His wife said can you give me a little baking soda? I said sure, she mixed it with some car wash soap in a 5 gallon bucket. Took a wash cloth and proceeded to wash off the bugs. Gave it a rinse. They were gone, clean gone off the front of the car. Remember how we would rub and rub with those tar and bug solutions and still get no where? That "stuff" really works.

By daswede from Beecher IL.

August 21, 2009 Flag

Use baking soda on a moist sponge and they just soften right up and wash off. Easy and inexpensive, and won't scratch the finish!

Consumer Advice Cars CarsAugust 21, 2004
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior