Moe The Cat

Moe is nine years old. I adopted him from a friend that was moving out of the country. He just sleeps all day. I did not see him the first two weeks I had him. He only came out to eat or use the litter box, but now he loves to sit in my lap.

By Patricia from North Carolina

Moe The Cat
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Moe is a beauty!

What a darling kitty cat!! Love his colors! And he looks so soft!

He's a pretty kitty! I love his alert ears and his sharp nose. Give him a big hug from Miss Kitty's Mom. God bless you!

Moe is very handsome and intelligent looking.

I love that he is a lap cat that is what I always wanted. Hug him for me, he would look very

'smart' in a pair of spectacles. those old wire rimmed

round eyeglasses oh that is it he looks like a library cat very smart and bookish!!

Thanks for your compliments.

Moe has become 'attached' to me now, but still goes in hiding when someone comes over. I close friend was here over the weekend and did not even beleive I had a cat. She finally saw him very late Sunday night, but only a glimpse. I shall have to post a body shot of him so you can see how big he is.

Comment

Photos Pets CatsJuly 16, 2007
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 6:39:39 AM on 10.0.1.31 in 855 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.