Keep Bookmarks Inside Eyeglass Case

Here's a handy idea if you are a reader and seem to have problems keeping bookmarks handy. I found an old soft eyeglass case I wasn't using (the kind with the opening at the top.) I found that it holds all of my bookmarks nicely and doesn't take up much space! I keep it in my nightstand and I never have to search for a bookmark.

By Carol from Landisville, PA

That is an excellent idea! Now, if I can just find my old eyeglass case and all the bookmarks that I lay around and lose! Ha! Thanks for sharing this with us and God bless you.

A good idea! but I still lose the marks...

I have another-- and I wonder why it took more than 50 years to get this idea!-- I use a large rubber band..... when I read, the rubberband goes over my wrist or hand-- when I stop it goes on the book around the smallest section of pages..... really-- it's wonderful!

That's such an awesome idea!!! (I do a similar thing with drink coupons for airplane rides, b/c I kept forgetting to bring them on trips. I stick the drink coupons in my passport holder. When I go on the trip, the coupons are right there without my having to remember them!)

Keeping Bookmarks Handy
Keeping Bookmarks Handy
Organizing Clutter ControlJuly 25, 2008
Making a Eyeglass Case from a Potholder
Making an Eyeglass Case from a Potholder
Close up of Cleaning Eyeglasses
Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Recipes
A bookmark made out of wallpaper scraps.
Homemade Bookmarks
Eyeglass Case Patterns
Eyeglass Case Patterns