Keeping Bookmarks Handy

Saving your place in the book you are reading is helpful, if you can just find that bookmark. This guide is about keeping bookmarks handy.

I use post-it note paper as bookmarks. You can get the really small ones in a variety of colors, they work really great. Plus, they don't slip out of books like regular bookmarks.

By LuLu from Chicago, IL

Here's a handy idea if you are a reader and seem to have problems keeping bookmarks handy. I found an old soft eyeglass case I wasn't using (the kind with the opening at the top.) I found that it holds all of my bookmarks nicely and doesn't take up much space! I keep it in my nightstand and I never have to search for a bookmark.

By Carol from Landisville, PA