Fruit Kabobs

I had a Luau birthday party. My mom and I were thinking of how to make the fruits look cool. We had kabobs that same night, that's when I thought of it: Fruit Kabobs. All you do is get different fruits you want and stick them on. I put them in different patterns, and they looked really colorful that way. Get half of a watermelon then stick one end of the kabob in the watermelon. It will look awesome and all my friends really enjoyed it. If you have any other ideas please send them.

By Money Maker246 from Borger, TX

Our daughter did this for our granddaughter's wedding, and it was gorgeous! It was the star of the cake table, and everyone was taking photos of it. Plus it's healthy and relatively economical.

Fruit Kabobs
Making Fruit Kabobs
Food and Recipes Recipes FruitMay 12, 2009
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
Small stack of nectarines against white background.
Peeling Nectarines
Chicken Kabobs
Chicken Kabob (Skewer) Recipes