Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Whitening Dental Bridges

I would like to know if any of your readers know of any kind of whitening agent for people who have permanent bridges that cannot be taken out. The "whitening paint" & "whitestrips" do not work on anything except real teeth. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution to it?
- S. McDonald

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Penny Harvey (Guest Post)12/05/2006

Hi,

I had a dental bridge fixed and when I got home I discovered it was too yellow. I would love to find a way to lighten it. I know you can get tooth make-up but haven't looked into it fully yet but I would really like something more permanent. Surely there must be a way.

By pam munro [447]05/15/2006

I wash out my mouth with regular hydrogen peroxide - not only does it kill germs - but whitens as well.

By Barbara05/10/2006

Hi,
I was readig the write-up from S McDonald and I would like to know exactly the same. Is there any way of whitening bridges, crowns etc. (as most people have them). I find it strange that in this day and age that the dental profession haven't come up with something yet !

By Fran03/01/2004

Hi,

You may want to try Baking Soda. My mom uses it twice a week. Simply make a paste of baking soda and a few droplets of water. Brush the dentures as vigorously as you can stand. Rinse. Doesn't taste too great, but it works! Good Luck. :)