Whitening Dental Bridges

I would like to know if any of your readers know of any kind of whitening agent for people who have permanent bridges that cannot be taken out. The "whitening paint" & "whitestrips" do not work on anything except real teeth. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution to it?

- S. McDonald

You may want to try Baking Soda. My mom uses it twice a week. Simply make a paste of baking soda and a few droplets of water. Brush the dentures as vigorously as you can stand. Rinse. Doesn't taste too great, but it works! Good Luck. :)

I was readig the write-up from S McDonald and I would like to know exactly the same. Is there any way of whitening bridges, crowns etc. (as most people have them). I find it strange that in this day and age that the dental profession haven't come up with something yet !

I wash out my mouth with regular hydrogen peroxide - not only does it kill germs - but whitens as well.

I had a dental bridge fixed and when I got home I discovered it was too yellow. I would love to find a way to lighten it. I know you can get tooth make-up but haven't looked into it fully yet but I would really like something more permanent. Surely there must be a way.

I use peroxide! It works but if I forget a night, you can DEFINATLY tell

Dentist Examining Woman's Teeth
Saving Money on Dental Work
Name Ideas for Pediatric Dental Clinic
Name Ideas for Pediatric Dental Clinic
Woman Preparing to Brush Her Teeth
Dental Health Tips
Girl Whitening Her Teeth
Whitening Your Teeth