Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

How Can You Get Tire Marks Off of Vinyl Floors?

How do you remove bicycle tire marks off of linoleum floor?

By Angie38 from Portsmouth, OH

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Anonymous [848]08/25/2010

Oh how I so want to know if you're talking about linoleum in you home and how it ended up with bicycle tire marks. ;-) An eraser will definitely do the duty.

RE: How Can You Get Tire Marks Off of Vinyl Floors?

By Anne08/25/2010

You could rub the floor with a uncoloured rubber soled shoe or an eraser. When I was a custodian, I used this often and it worked great esp since I always wore rubber soled shoes!

By dilly08/22/2010

Mr.Clean Magic Erasers. Yay. You'll be truly amazed. I always have them handy, store brands too. They erase anything from anything. Like roofing tar from white siding for instance!

By kimnwill88 [2]08/21/2010

Make a paste of baking soda and water, and scrub in a circular motion. My grandmother used to make me do this to my church shoes when they had scuffs, and it works for a lot of things.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: How Can You Get Tire Marks Off of Vinyl Floors?

***

How can you get tire marks off of vinyl floors?
*** How can you get tire marks off of vinyl floors?

Jan from Geneva, IL

RE: How can you get tire marks off of vinyl floors?

Try WD40. I'll bet that'll do it! (10/22/2006)

By carolb

Get some Oops! in the paint section of Walmart. That'll take care of it in a flash! (10/22/2006)

Try Mr Clean Magic Erasers. They will work. (10/22/2006)

By LLLsews

First there just has to be a story behind these tire marks on your vinyl floor! Try rubbing them with an art eraser or rubbing alcohol and a rough cloth. (10/23/2006)

By Carla

I would suggest Goo Gone. It worked great for me, and it doesn't dull the surface of your floor. (10/24/2006)

By bjptl