Refrigerator Ice Maker Overfilling Tray

My Frigidaire ice maker keeps filling the tray up every 5 minutes. I checked all the micro switches in the maker and they are good. Is the ice maker bad?

By Brian from Pittsburgh, PA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Do you have the lever bar pushed to stop the ice flow? I ask because I had an auto ice maker once and didn't know there was one for the longest time ;-)

Refrigerator Ice Maker
Ice Maker Water is Overflowing
Home and Garden Repair Appliances RefrigeratorFebruary 27, 2010
Refrigerator's Ice Maker
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Leaking Water
Refrigerator
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Crushed Ice
Ice Maker Only Dispensing Crushed Ice
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 1:13:42 AM on 10.0.1.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.