Poll: Do you have a sewing or craft room?

Today's poll asks: Do you have a sewing or craft room? Post your answer below.

Related:

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the forum below.

There is one here at the house, though I personally don't use it. You'll find me out in the shed playing with POWER TOOLS!

;)

I am glad it's here though, my socks are darned and my pants are patched. I also sleep with a quilt one would be hard pressed to find in any store. So kudos to all you ladies with one!

For some reason, I can never answer the poll. Yes, I do have a craft room, but it is also my guest room. I would like a room specifically for crafts and sewing so that I could just leave my projects until I can get back to them. My craft room is mainly used for storage and I end up going to the kitchen table to spread out all my things, unfortunately, I always need to clean up for the evening meal!

I only have a small corner of my living room for sewing and crafts. So I'm cramped and always have a mess going. I live in a mobile home so space is limited. I have a 3'x 6' oak desk have has to do for everything, but I make it work. It's a good thing I live alone so I don't have to be too neat.

A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Sewing Room
Decorating a Sewing Room
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
Setting Up Your Sewing Area
Setting Up Your Sewing Area
🎉
🎄